C&D Lightning Lap Results!

Z06

Established Member
A good read and some great performance cars but one car stood out...

F8l Vnm

Established Member
As impressive as the Z06 is beating the Tecnica by 5 seconds is , I have to agree the Cayman is ****n fast. Probably so much fun to drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ditto, I offered waaaay over msrp for one and was more or less laughed out by the dealer

Yeah. As soon as it was announced I reached out to three stores. I told them I'd give $25-35k over MSRP if I could spec it how I'd like... they said unfortunately their allocations were already sold, and they were selling them for $75-125k over MSRP.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm stuck ordering a peasant C8, which is fine. They have yet to crack the ECU for tuning, so headers, high flow (or no) cats and a tune, when available will probably wake the car up a tad. Many cars running high 10's now with headers/exhaust only in good air.

blk02edge

Established Member
Yeah. As soon as it was announced I reached out to three stores. I told them I'd give $25-35k over MSRP if I could spec it how I'd like... they said unfortunately their allocations were already sold, and they were selling them for $75-125k over MSRP.
Buddy of mine owns a 918 Spyder, Duracell special edition 911 turbo, taycan turbo, 911R, all bought new at the same dealership and they couldn't even give him an GT4RS allocation...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Buddy of mine owns a 918 Spyder, Duracell special edition 911 turbo, taycan turbo, 911R, all bought new at the same dealership and they couldn't even give him an GT4RS allocation...

Yep. It's a tough one to grab.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Is that supposed to be Dakar or some shit that was autocorrected? I have never heard of that.

Users who are viewing this thread