C16 nitrous question

whi tri

Established Member
So I'm curious to know how many people use leaded c16 with no problems. My set up is 2.8/4# and want to hit it with a wet 150 and was curious about using c16 versus 109 that's unleaded. Do I need to use c16? I'm looking to be around the 650ish mark.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
why not use fuse or gulf unleaded 116? Check with your tuner on different fuels it may affect your a/f

ctgreddy

Established Member
Just pull the adequate amount of timing and you can run a 150 on 93 and would probably be very close to your goal assuming you have a ported blower. But if you'd rather be safer(cant say I blame you that is a large shot on pump gas) then ms109 would be just fine and being unleaded you know it works with your o2 sensors.

whi tri

Established Member
Yes I would obviously like to run unleaded gas but my main concern was after all my searches for this answer nobody ever mentioned what gas there using and i really wasnt comfortable doing this on straight pump. 109 is really close to me and I think ill just go with that.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
IMO you'd be fine with C116 @ 17* of timing with a 150 shot. The only thing that take a dump is your 02 sensors. If you pull off the rail have the sensor on the same bank to make sure the that rail side doesn't go dry/lean...

Users who are viewing this thread