C4 to T56 swap..yok question

walden3

Established Member
Will the yoke that's in the car with the C4 right now work with the T56 I will be installing?

Last edited:

jdgt03

Established Member
I asked this question yesterday, and havent got an answer yet, maybe we can both get some help. I dont think it will though.

walden3

Established Member
Yeah, I'm thinking the same.. Pretty sure they require a different but not positive.. that's going by what I've found on the net and ones for sale and asking around.. still hoping for someone to confirm it haha

jdgt03

Established Member
Ive swaped a t5 to a c4 and the yoke from the t5 worked in the c4? Hell i just relized that, guess i should have thought about it a little more lol. Have you started your swap? I am trying to gather parts together, what bellhousing did you go with? There all so damn expensive.

walden3

Established Member
I honestly forget what bellhousing I have on it.. My car is going to the shop later this week and be done by early next I'm hoping and I could round up what is pulled off of the car for my swap and sell it to ya for a decent price if you like..

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I just went C4 back to a T56. I still have the driveshaft from DYNOTECH. I can go look and see. I know the splines are the same but possibly the length of the yoke are different. I can go look.

I did have to have a custom driveshaft made due to the driveshaft needing to be longer. I want to say its around 54 inches but ont quote me on that.

I was running a C4 with the PA bellhousing, no spacer. UCC convertor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread