C6 Corvette-Supercharged, 360 Forged, 40k+ mods

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Excellent car, I am in the market for a corvette now, but I am waiting to our economy takes a turn for the better.

jguerrero

Established Member
Excellent car, I am in the market for a corvette now, but I am waiting to our economy takes a turn for the better.

Thanks! I am sure the economy will recover to where at least it was once the buyout finally passes (it will at least give the market a better feeling I guess). The car may still be here, you never know. A couple other interested parties are also trying to see where they are falling at with all this going on.

jguerrero

Established Member
badass car dude, hope you dont sell for awhile so maybe I can hit you up in a couple months.

Hopefully not :uh oh: but you never know. I hate long drawn out sales.

Keep checking in, I'll update if anything changes in regards to the cars availability.

jguerrero

Established Member
For all you guys that PM's me over the last few days, let me know if you have any additional questions.:beer:

Thanks and bump

SaleenS7TT

Established Member
What the hell? Are you kidding me? This is one of the most amazing cars I've ever seen. I would like to know what being a slave for you would be like because I would be tempted to do it lol. I love this car and whoever gets this is extremely lucky! That audio system, visually, is enough awesomeness for me to try to comprehend.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I may be interested in hopping on this. I'm looking at some C6 ZO6s, but this one is well put together.

Any more pics? Stock clutch?

Last edited:

jguerrero

Established Member
What the hell? Are you kidding me? This is one of the most amazing cars I've ever seen. I would like to know what being a slave for you would be like because I would be tempted to do it lol. I love this car and whoever gets this is extremely lucky! That audio system, visually, is enough awesomeness for me to try to comprehend.

Thanks man. Currently I am not taking any applications for slaves though:banana:

Ya I was very happy how the audio work came out. Wanted something that stood out but also fit in with the car. Think that was accomplished. Plus it sounds great!

jguerrero

Established Member
I may be interested in hopping on this. I'm looking at some C6 ZO6s, but this one is well put together.

Any more pics? Stock clutch?

Funny, I have a bunch of people that have been contacting me that are looking at a Z06 also. For the price I am letting this thing go at + what you are getting this is a far better deal. More power, same suspension/brakes, interior/exterior modifications, awesome wheels, and the audio stuff. All for less than you can pick up a Z06 at (also will prob have more miles). The car is basically still new. I can tell you from local cruise-ins, shows, etc this car gets tons of attention and has the power to back up the looks. Its a win win. This car was in exhibited at the 08' Portland International Autoshow and will also be on some SEMA 08' posters for one of the vendors heading over there.

As far as the clutch. It is still the stock one. Been working perfectly fine with only 8800 miles on it. No signs of slipping whatsoever with occasional bursts, dyno runs, etc. I think if you had plans on tracking the car regularly at all you would eventually want to upgrade it but based on what I am seeing on the vette forums you can get away with it for quite some time.

PM me your email and I can send you more pics. Have a bunch or can take more if needed. Car is here with me all covered up

Last edited:

jguerrero

Established Member
WOW...you wouldn't want a black turbo cobra would you?

Not that I would not want one, I am sure that thing is a blast. I had an 03 Cobra when they first came out and was putting out 500/500 (when that was considered impressive at first:lol1:) and that was a hand full. Just not looking for any trades.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread