C6 Revealed! and on a trailer.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
It looks like a conglomeration of all that is popular right now. It does look like the new corvette though...

ScaryGT

Established Member
I would probably consider driving one of those.... heck maybe I'll buy one for the wife!!!! :D

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Whitten
Sorry couldn't do much about the pic size, since I jacked them from my buds thread. But if you want to be able to see it better right click on it and save it as your background. Then once your buddies come over and accuse you of being a Vette loving ole man you can say, "well actually I was just doing that because this punk on svtperformance wouldn't shrink the image" and no one will know that the real reason it is on there is because you really like it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bolt
Can't see first three pics! Must see as car!! Shell looks good, though.

Here's one pic... Damn car looks badass from this angle!

attachment.php

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The Scoops look exactly like they took em off of an SRT-10, and the rims look like larger versions of what the 03 Cobra has.

from the rear angle it sort of looks like a C4 (which is good IMO).

Overall the car looks pretty good to me. I like it better than the C5. I wish they would thin down the rear end itself though. It still has that "loaded diaper" effect, iv heard many refer to it as.

Last edited:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Those rims look just about like the 360 Modena rims... Way to go Vette, stealing yet another styling cue...

Originally posted by 351MachOne
Those rims look just about like the 360 Modena rims... Way to go Vette, stealing yet another styling cue...

Yeah, tell me about it. Stupid vettes, GM steals so many styling queues for the Vettes, the damn things look like every other car on the road!!! I can barely tell them apart from any other car nowadays. :shrug: :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread