C6 vs 392 charger

OneSlowV

Established Member
Runs went expected I think giving the weight and hp difference. Now it’s time to really mod to try and beat him .

His car is a 2012 ls3 with lbo and cam my car is tune and intake only rolls were a 30 and 50 roll .
Next races we do I’ll be on dragpack,weight reduction and ported Intake,Tb and see we’re that puts me

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Nice. Any plans for dyno testing? Should be easy to see if it worked either way.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
It is nice having 24 hour access to 2 dynos at work :)

$300 for 4 pulls is just crazy. Last time I paid to use a dyno it was $100 for an hour and he never once kicked me off 60 minutes later as I was torching nitrous bottle and swapping jets, lol.

OneSlowV

Established Member
It is nice having 24 hour access to 2 dynos at work :)

$300 for 4 pulls is just crazy. Last time I paid to use a dyno it was $100 for an hour and he never once kicked me off 60 minutes later as I was torching nitrous bottle and swapping jets, lol.

Well if you know anyone local to me or Dallas area I’d take it there cause 300 is a lot

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Try the dyno locators on superflow/dynojet/mustang dyno and others websites, there have to be tons of dynos in the Dallas area.
The one I referenced earlier that charged $100/hr was a primarily import shop, but they didn't care what they strapped to the dyno ;)

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
When are we going to see the first Ranger on a dragpack?

Users who are viewing this thread