C6 Z06 Exhaust Clips & Driveby!

WhiteStallionGT

Ryan02SS, I laugh SOOO HARD everytime I see that little kid and his t-shirt. My fav. one says "MY MOM LIKES TO F.U.C.K."

btw, the new Z06 is now my dream car.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Got released this week. I'm not a huge fan of how it sounds. It's hard to make a small block chevy small good. Sounds like a motor boat, which is alot like my 422 sounds...

WhiteStallionGT

You guys aren't honestly judging the new Z06 after 1 measly video... Ever thought of bad camera quality, ect. I won't judge the new Z06 until I see it in person.

redline360

Established Member
Meh it sounded alright. Thought it would sound better but damn that video sucked

Juiced-03

Established Member
I cant play MP4 files, but I'm sure I'm not missing out on much if it sounds like every other Chevy.

svtguy22

Established Member
Zero260 said:
You guys aren't honestly judging the new Z06 after 1 measly video... Ever thought of bad camera quality, ect. I won't judge the new Z06 until I see it in person.

Just if the vid doesnt impress you, look at the specs, definately impresses me

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I have the latest quicktime & I still cant play this file. Can somebody post it up or link it in a more widely used format. Please... I'm just curious on what the new beast sounds like. Every one has their opinion I would like to be able to form mine!

Never mind I got the MP4 file to work. After you save it to your hard drive just remove the very last file extension on the end (remove the .txt). I dont know who labeled with that but that is the problem.

I thought the Z-06 sounded good but I have heard better. Chevy engineer's are good but Borla pro's are the best... :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread