C6 Z06 goes downnnn!!!!

16kOrBust

Established Member
Yea I really like the automic orange also. The new Cyber Gray for 09 looks sick also. I like my jet stream blue though. Looks great and appears different under certain light.

Yup, blue has always been my favorite color and the first time I ever saw the Jet Stream Blue, I couldn't get over it (and still haven't). I still think it's the best color I've ever seen on any car. Glad it came on the best car out there, in my opinion. Someday I'd LOVE to own a Jet Stream Blue C6 Z06; that's my dream car, before or after winning the lottery.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
great numbers.. ls3's love boost.. glad to see you track it also..

not being a dick or anything just pickin at you, but how the hell do you see the facial expression on someone in a black car at night behind you???????????????????

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
great numbers.. ls3's love boost.. glad to see you track it also..

not being a dick or anything just pickin at you, but how the hell do you see the facial expression on someone in a black car at night behind you???????????????????

It wasn't night it was day. The car was ran at the track that night and picked up during the day the following day. The C6Z pulled up on my bumper while I was taking my car home and then tried to jump in the other lane and gun it past me. I hit it at the same time, matched his pull and then started to put some cars on him. After putting a few cars between us I braked pretty hard hoping he would pull up on my side but he did not. He had that what the **** just happen look on his face and didn't even look over anymore. :beer: Trust me I have no reason to lie.

Last edited:

PaxtonC6

I have an ECS kit on my 06 C6 too and I'm not on the safe side LOL I'm pushing 700rwhp on the stock bottom end running dual alky injection.

Get that A6 built next year and then turn up the boost :rockon:

16kOrBust

Established Member
I have an ECS kit on my 06 C6 too and I'm not on the safe side LOL I'm pushing 700rwhp on the stock bottom end running dual alky injection.

Track numbers, stat! :D

BLOWNLS3

Established Member

Sweet!! Yea that is certainly the plan. I hope RPM trannys has one by the spring.

415ZR1

Established Member
Very nice car. I have built a lot of centrifugal supercharged cars and love your setup.
Don't go to crazy as you are getting the most smiles per hp right now. Start getting crazy and you will spend more time working on it instead of enjoying it.
Love the color too. Sweet car.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Very nice car. I have built a lot of centrifugal supercharged cars and love your setup.
Don't go to crazy as you are getting the most smiles per hp right now. Start getting crazy and you will spend more time working on it instead of enjoying it.
Love the color too. Sweet car.

Thanks very much!! A 415CI ZR1 that thing must sound INSANEEEE at high rpm's. Sweet ride bro :beer: Yea I donp plan to go insane with the power. I really just want to get the A6 tranny upgraded and stronger and then maybe run 10-12lbs and forge my LS3. Thats it and then just enjoy the car :beer:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Hey guys, Today I finally got my car back and I am so impressed. My car incase you didn't know is a 2008 LS3 Corvette coupe. My shop installed their custom Novi 2200 kit, alky kit, and longtubes with cats. The car puts down 579rwhp with a safe tune and over 600ft!! It's insane to me. Last night after the final tuning was done everyone thought it was very quick and was curious how it would do at the track. We threw some drag radials on the car and took if for a quick pass.

R/T .213
60 1.767
1/8TH MILE 6.926
MPH 108.03
1/4 MILE 10.551
MPH 135.06

Needless to say I was very happy and I can not even imagine next year when we forge the LS3 and turn up the boost. Right now it is at 8lbs and a very safe tune with alky for protection. Tonight I will have some pics of the set up, dyno sheet, and the time slip to show you guys. I only have a few pics on my cell phone right now but I am computer retarded and do not know how to upload them so I'll wait for the fiance to come home :lol1:

While driving the car home a black C6 Z06 got behind me and tried to aggressively pass. That didn't work in his favor !! You should have seen his face it made the price of the whole build worth it :rockon: After that he stayed back and didn't even pull up and give a thumbs up or anything :shrug: This must be the "dickhead" Corvette owners I hear so much about.

Chris

Congrats on the run. Thats definately fast for a street car on DR's.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
congradulations on a sick ride any 10 second dailey driven capable car is just plain sick in my book very nice car

Users who are viewing this thread