C63 AMG with Girl and bike

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
I found this on the MBworld forum. I thought you all mite enjoy it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NTF-RlDc7s"]New Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Coupe vs Ducati - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzsz0W2ZZF0&feature=endscreen"]The New C 63 AMG Coupé Commercial - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmgmeprnVlo&feature=player_embedded"]Behind the Scenes of the C 63 AMG Coupé Photo Shoot - YouTube[/nomedia]

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
If Mercedes would design an interior that was more exciting than the backside of a rhino, I'd be more interested (though that's not to say BMW does any better).

Cool stuff, thanks for posting.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
When the 4 door model looks better (c63 and ctsv) you're doing it wrong.

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
If Mercedes would design an interior that was more exciting than the backside of a rhino, I'd be more interested (though that's not to say BMW does any better).
Who makes the best interior in your mind?

Take a look at this video:rockon:.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcQUrk6uuSI"]New Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe Black Series 2012 Amazing Drift - YouTube[/nomedia]

The 4 door C63 is a very nice looking car.
img6297w1200.jpg

By brizzok84 at 2012-01-31

I have a CLK which is the 2 door but I think the Black series looks good.
foldingpressure9w1072h7.jpg

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member

Great looking CLK!:rockon:

That's my problem though, I love the Mercs exterior, motor, and philosophy of giving their cars WAY too much power (especially torque) but just as I think the car is going to be perfect, I get a glimpse of the interior and the dream falls apart. It wouldn't be so bad if most of them didn't look like the inside of a Kia. I've sat in many Mercs, both low-end and high-end (used to work at a very busy dealership) and the plastic looks, feels, and sounds (you know what I mean) like the cheapest material they could fill a car with.

I prefer Audi's interiors, but JUST barely, as they're still very similar to BMW and Merc. This is going to sound ridiculous, I know, but look at something as basic as a new Ford Edge; the interior, while mostly plastic like the Merc, tries to hide the fact that it's mostly plastic and presents itself in a very pleasing way, especially the center console and gauge cluster. While certainly not my favorite interior, it's just so much more aesthetically pleasing than any Merc (though of course that doesn't mean it's on the same level when it comes to toys, comfort, etc).

To answer your question though, Aston Martin just knows how to make an interior. I've had a bit of experience with the Vantage, and it's such a nice place to be. When I sit inside a $100K+ Merc or a $200K+ Merc it needs to FEEL like a Merc worth that much, and I just haven't experienced that.

Leonie

Established Member
Complaining about a Mercedes interior in a Ford forum = complaining about sex in a masturbation forum? :poke:

Best, Bernd :beer:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Complaining about a Mercedes interior in a Ford forum = complaining about sex in a masturbation forum? :poke:

Best, Bernd :beer:

If you'd like to follow me to a Mercedes forum, I can reiterate my point again and it will be just as valid there too.

Good point though, I guess we should take down all videos and pics of anything other than Fords, huh?

Fantastic argument. Next.

Exactly! Specially when the guy bitching drives a ****ing pick up truck?
:nonono:

Cool, let's use the original argument:

Calling out a Lightning on a SVT forum. Brilliant.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The white on the newer Evo is really cool! It's a flat white that literally looks like frost on the bike up close. The paint would look really good on a number of vehicles, but of course it's not the best color the Evo comes in.;-)

SVTORANGE

Established Member

Take a look at this video:rockon:.

New Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe Black Series 2012 Amazing Drift - YouTube

The 4 door C63 is a very nice looking car.
img6297w1200.jpg

STUNNING simply STUNNING that video is awesome.:bowdown:

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
brizz your clk is sick! how much wider are the fenders over stock?

My 2003 CLk55 AMG dosent have the black series kit on it. Man I wish it did. The body parts are $12,000. Here is a pic of my clk. I think the AMG give the rear fender about 1/2 inch wider but in the front fender is normal.
img1758nd.jpg

By brizzok84 at 2011-10

img1759pc.jpg

By brizzok84 at 2011-10-17

I have been a big fan of BBS wheels and think it fits the car very well. When I bought the car I thought it mite be lowered. When I got the car home I found out that it has a full KW coil-over kit on it.

Yes, Your right that one pic is a E63. My bad:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread