C7 Corvette

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Black/Black
Operation Major Makeover!

Client wanted their loved, but not cared for, Corvette corrected and protected. This glass beauty was absolutely hammered. Covered from nose to tail with heavy swirls, scratches, blotchy paint, thin spots/areas, water/bird etching, you name it…it had it.

The ‘details’:

Adam’s wheel cleaner, tire&rubber cleaner, McKee’s37 hydro blue.
Adam’s shampoo.
Optimum APC.
McKee’s37 iron remover.
Master blaster to dry.
Scan grip lighting.
HF Hercules FR machine, Flex Pixie.
LC pads.
Griots FCC and Perfecting Cream.
Optimum panel wipe.
Aquatek Singular ceramic coating.
Adam’s graphene tire dressing, glass cleaner, total interior cleaner.
Metro vacuum.

Thanks for looking!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is one stunning black beauty now. AWESOME work, Scott. You brought her back to better-than-factory paint. I'd love to own that one!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Black is a bitch to work with, and nearly impossible to keep clean. But dear lord, when it's clean, and I mean mirror clean like the product you can produce, it's real hard to beat.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice save, Scott!

A clarification I'd offer is that keeping black looking good isn't a full-time job. It's a lifestyle.
Definitely a lifestyle, and a mind-set. You have to be willing to invest a lot of time doing the right things to ensure the near perfect black paint stays that way. And man, when it's done right the paint can be so beautiful it just about takes your breath away. When it doesn't, it can make you wince! THAT'S when you seek out detailing doctors like Scott and Merlin, or learn how to properly do the detailing and paint correction yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread