C7 Stingray Startup and Exhaust Sound

silverstang84

Established Member
i like the sound... but the car is ugly imo... the new vette looks to european, it lost its "american muscleness" looks wise

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
That rear end design won't be around for long. Thumbs up to the rest of the car.

Rotzs99

Established Member

no_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Exhaust sound quality doesn't match the vehicle , that rear end may the design guy should be shot, but in that color still think it's a pretty good looking car.

94_Vert

Established Member
Its probably a poor audio recording. I'm sure it sounds better in person.

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
Such a waste! They shouldn't have designed a whole new car. Nothing about it looks like the C6, which looks so much better IMO. Exhaust sounds like Corsa made it. Throw a cam in it and take the cats out and that woul be one nasty sounding, yet still ugly car.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds pretty damn loud for stock exhaust, surprised that passed the noise pollution requirements.

townaj

Established Member
The back end is even more horrible than the last time I saw a picture of it. And I agree with the guy that said it sounds like an old pickup. Theres a kid with a straight piped late 70s Chevy pickup that lives down my road. Sounds nearly identical

stangfreak

Established Member
The back end is even more horrible than the last time I saw a picture of it. And I agree with the guy that said it sounds like an old pickup. Theres a kid with a straight piped late 70s Chevy pickup that lives down my road. Sounds nearly identical

this

Users who are viewing this thread