C7 ZO6 Output confirmed

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
7 speed manual. Man. Does that mean 5-6-7 are all over drive gears or just 6-7? Seems like a looong highway pull lol

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
anyone find it odd that its 650/650. i would think that it would be a little different torque to horsepower. im guessing sandbagging or overrated. cant wait to hear them at full song with an exhaust.

paluka21

Established Member
This car is going to be one heck of a monster. IMO the current GT500 will be out performed both in a straight line and on a track stock vs stock. I'm just wondering what the price will be for this new Z06? >$85K I would assume.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
anyone find it odd that its 650/650. i would think that it would be a little different torque to horsepower. im guessing sandbagging or overrated. cant wait to hear them at full song with an exhaust.
Kind of reminds me of another factory supercharged car.... what was it again? Oh yeah a Terminator... 390/390. :-D

Can't wait for this car!!!! If it comes in under 90K I will have one in the driveway.

U.M.

Now taking deposits on my fully loaded '09. 35K miles. Mostly highway. Never raced/tracked. Driven by an old man. :D

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Exciting times for the muscle car wars!

If you can afford it that is....

When many of these days are out of your typical middle class range it sucks. Could I afford one of these? Sure..

But I'd also be living in a small apartment while doing it

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Kind of reminds me of another factory supercharged car.... what was it again? Oh yeah a Terminator... 390/390. :-D

Can't wait for this car!!!! If it comes in under 90K I will have one in the driveway.

U.M.

Now taking deposits on my fully loaded '09. 35K miles. Mostly highway. Never raced/tracked. Driven by an old man. :D

I'm guessing a hair under 90 after tax/tags and dealer markup.

Users who are viewing this thread