c8 vette

Never_Enough

Established Member
Another c7z owner told me that the speed we started the "race" at.... 60 roll... is a bad speed for the c7z06 auto because of the way they are geared.
I have NFC there, but something has to be wrong there either way. A win is a win, though. :D

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I have NFC there, but something has to be wrong there either way. A win is a win, though. :D

I think a lot of people underestimate the Trinity. The car moves man. Even the mighty c7z's and hellcats have to be on their toes when racing one.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I think a lot of people underestimate the Trinity. The car moves man. Even the mighty c7z's and hellcats have to be on their toes when racing one.
They're no slouch for sure, but they do weight a few hundred pounds more than the C7.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I love watching those 3 cars go racing. All cars mentioned are awesome machines.

verbal

Established Member
Definitely starting to take on more and more of the looks of Lamborghini and Ferrari. I like it though. I think the rear looks better than the C7.

Users who are viewing this thread