C8 Z06 Testing in the snow! Pics Inside!!

Rock20

Established Member
I'm honestly undecided on what I'm getting next. I know I want something ME and at least as capable as what I have so I'm considering anything in the budget.

I like the fact that the C8 should be pretty reliable and being able to buy it new vs used is a selling point over an R8. Also not sure what I'd like more a NA V10 or TT V8. Good problem to have I suppose.

csc427

Established Member
I'm honestly undecided on what I'm getting next. I know I want something ME and at least as capable as what I have so I'm considering anything in the budget.

I like the fact that the C8 should be pretty reliable and being able to buy it new vs used is a selling point over an R8. Also not sure what I'd like more a NA V10 or TT V8. Good problem to have I suppose.
I’m in the same boat. The new r8 v10 plus is such a good performing car and sounds bananas. I’m waiting on this z06 to make my decision as well. Will be between those two cars for me on my next purchase.

guzie

Established Member
I’m in the same boat. The new r8 v10 plus is such a good performing car and sounds bananas. I’m waiting on this z06 to make my decision as well. Will be between those two cars for me on my next purchase.

Even better that the R8 is AWD. Good for not do nice weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
My question is if your able to get and R8 why even waste money on the C8. Chevy been know to have very cheap interior compared to the competition.

Report thus far suggest it finally has a world class interior. Layout will always be subjective, but in terms of fit/finish and quality of materials, it looks to be quite good. The supplier is the same company that supplies Bugatti interiors.

gofast15

Established Member

If C8Z comes with V8TT then it would be the car to get ,very easy to make it faster . if it comes with N/A V8 then R8/Huracan all day long .

gofast15

Established Member
I think C8Z will start around $100K . Regular C8 isn't out yet so probably mid 2021 is the soonest we will see C8Z on the road

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I don't actually see this over 6 figures base.

Optioned, obviously it will move well past that.

We also need to know what Chevy prices the C8 at after the first year to get an idea of what the car actually costs them.

csc427

Established Member
If C8Z comes with V8TT then it would be the car to get ,very easy to make it faster . if it comes with N/A V8 then R8/Huracan all day long .
couldnt agree more. If both are N/A it’s a no brainer at that point. The R8 v10+ is the pick all day. But if the z06 is v8tt, you can turn that power up so easily and cost effectively. It becomes a difficult choice at that time.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
C8 Z06 will crush the R8. It will make the R8s look like cars and coffee soyboy rides only.

csc427

Established Member
C8 Z06 will crush the R8. It will make the R8s look like cars and coffee soyboy rides only.
If the c8 z is a N/A v8 with around 600hp, I think it’d be close. The awd in the r8 allows for that crazy launch. Now, if the z06 gets some turbos...I’ll agree with you 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread