C8 ZO6 VS GT500

Z06

Established Member
Would have been great if they did with no passengers in both. Either way, GT500 would eventually pull up top. The new Z’s are serious!

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Would have been great if they did with no passengers in both. Either way, GT500 would eventually pull up top. The new Z’s are serious!

Surprisingly equal in the straight line. Dig racing would almost certainly favor the Z.

The Z actually has a higher top speed. At some point, it'll leave the 500 behind. Especially the non Z07 model

q6543

Established Member
If the Z is really a legit repeatable 10.5s car... the Gt500 is a legit repeatable 11.2s car from my experience

That's a BIG gap at the track.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
He really said the gap with the white GT500 didn't increase when it clearly pulled on him the entire time. Even if it hadn't jumped it still would have still come by him.
I agree it pulled on him the entire time, but also agree that the 300+hp difference in power (assuming the GT500 made 926 wheel to the ZO6's 600) wasn't a drastic as I would have expected.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't watch,...........

So, which car is faster from a dig?
Which car is faster in the quarter mile?

Z06

Established Member
I didn't watch,...........

So, which car is faster from a dig?
Which car is faster in the quarter mile?
No Dig race, all rolling. Z punches out and 500 eventually pulls and catches. In the 1/4 the Z would win.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Maybe Im just getting triggered but "like and comment" is a instant dislike. We get it, I'll like your shit if I like it.

Someone bring back Streetfire when you could see some footage. It was a place to dump shit for fans not an occupation. I guess the content is "better" but sick of amateur Top Gear wanna be.

Users who are viewing this thread