C8Z06 vs Ford GT

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
i feel like a grumpy old get off my lawn guy looking at ANY ford halo car/top model. bRaptor, raptorR, gt500...really is off putting

Yes…. Personally hate how they go about the sale of some of those great vehicles.

It has been a HUGE turn off for me… feels like you have to ”beg” the company to buy their car….

GTFO!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
if I was in any position to grab one I would have done it too, if for no other reason than knowing you can flip it for a hefty profit when the 1 year waiting period is up

I actually wouldnt have… I swear it… that shit to me was ridiculous….

blk02edge

Established Member
Yes…. Personally hate how they go about the sale of some of those great vehicles.

It has been a HUGE turn off for me… feels like you have to ”beg” the company to buy their car….

GTFO!
I know this will be like pissing in the wind with you but the FGT was a properly special car in more ways than whatever numbers the street version did or didn't put down. It never was for the people, BUT since demand was higher than they thought they actually built quite a few.

Any wealthy person who wanted one was eventually able to buy one and the whole influencer only bs people were going on about in the beginning is straight false.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I know this will be like pissing in the wind with you but the FGT was a properly special car in more ways than whatever numbers the street version did or didn't put down. It never was for the people, BUT since demand was higher than they thought they actually built quite a few.

Any wealthy person who wanted one was eventually able to buy one and the whole influencer only bs people were going on about in the beginning is straight false.

Yea, Im aware, I just dont like that. LOL.

I’ll take the ZO or even the OG FGT, with money no object!

blk02edge

Established Member
Yea, Im aware, I just dont like that. LOL.

I’ll take the ZO or even the OG FGT, with money no object!
I too would take the 05/06 or better yet a Superformance '66 over the new car. 3 pedals always win fun factor

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Was it upgraded at all during its run?
Not really. The inter coolers in the side pods were made larger, I think, in 2019, and that added maybe 10hp, and the Akrapovic exhaust became standard. Essentially the car was unchanged, beyond the heritage liveries, studio series, Liquid, and a couple one offs (all only cosmetic changes).

FJohnny

Established Member
Coming soon?

Z06, boost added, more hp, more torque, faster and now only 4 times cheaper.

Recon

Established Member
Vette for me. After seeing the Z06 in person yesterday; I’m sold. We did the factory tour then went to the museum. There was a red Z06 in the final inspection stage of the tour. Then these two were at the museum. Orange is waiting for the to pick it up by owner at the museum. Black is in the museum.
192f91c66ab42775272f0e9a8d4042cf.jpg

bcc7d2ddaf7f888e2c4bd3994f78308c.jpg

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Vette for me. After seeing the Z06 in person yesterday; I’m sold. We did the factory tour then went to the museum. There was a red Z06 in the final inspection stage of the tour. Then these two were at the museum. Orange is waiting for the to pick it up by owner at the museum. Black is in the museum.
192f91c66ab42775272f0e9a8d4042cf.jpg

bcc7d2ddaf7f888e2c4bd3994f78308c.jpg

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

Agree. I saw a cyber gray z07 with carbon wheels and red interior and fell in love.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Wow that black version, does a good job hiding the lines of the car (sorry I'm not a fan of the C8)

Users who are viewing this thread