calibrating guage

03stx

Established Member
Is there anyone else other than gagdetseller that modifies the autometer A/F guages? I have a lunar a/f guage that I was planning on sending in and I have recently found out gagdetseller is out of business. Anyone know of someone to calibrate it?

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
The local sanitation department, the narrowband a/f gauges are near useless aven when "recalibrated". Autometer has wideband A/F gauges available now or soon.

03stx

Established Member
well I was looking for an answer to my question, not a "trash what you have and buy this" answer. :rollseyes

does anyone else know?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
gadgetseller is all I know of. Mine is getting replaced with the wideband that Mr.Pitstain spoke of.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
03stx said:
well I was looking for an answer to my question, not a "trash what you have and buy this" answer. :rollseyes

does anyone else know?

actully thats and getting a LC1 is about your only option... WOT is when you really need to know your air fuels and thats when they are turned off and your running on a open loop system. thus making them pretty much worthless for anything other then having lights flashing at you

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
03stx,

unfortunatley noone will give you the answer you want to hear....do your truck a favor and get a wideband.

03stx

Established Member
pitstain said:
03stx,

unfortunatley noone will give you the answer you want to hear....do your truck a favor and get a wideband.

Yeah I just thought I would throw it out there in case there was someone that calibrated them. I guess I will try to sale the narrowband and save up for the wideband. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread