California Cobras

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
San Francisco, at the moment COBRA-Less because of damn jealousy thieves, but will be in the market for another cobra by november. Hopefully a 03 COBRA if not a 01 or another 93 CObra.

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
not an '03 but still a Cobra. Elk Grove (south of Sacramento) here :beer:

hey guys, there's an all SVT Cobra show happening in Roseville in September. We're still planning the date, but location is set(Future Ford). I should have a date in the next couple of days.

redracer

Established Member
hey thanks for the tip on the north county dealer with the svt tech but my worries are just about over. i saw the new engine sitting in the box and the blon engine sitting on the floor. it amazes me that most guys with an expensive svt product put up with the crappy service that most ford dealers give. people in a honda dealer scream over a nick on their 12k civic and the owner comes running. i will never buy a domestic car again and when all this is cleared up i will light a fire under the dealer like you have never seen. i could have bought a 350 dollar vacum cleaner and gotten better co-operation than buying a 35k cobra--ford/svt and their dealer suck like theres no tommorrow.

Crusader

Established Member
Hel CALCOBRA!!

Right on CalCobra03... I grew up there in R. Cuca. went to elementary school right on Archibald, J. High on Church and Hellman, and Highschool at Baseline and Vineyard (long time ago already though)! Anyway, not like the rest of you care, but you might be one of my old homies!!

Users who are viewing this thread