California Here I Come

MS KWIK

Established Member
Hey, I live in Torrance too :) OC is nice as well, but it's about an hour drive/50 miles. I've lived in Torrance since 1994 and really enjoy it here.

SRT Handz

Banned
Live in the OC....Torrence, at least when i drive to weekly, is Bull Shit....they are always crack heads getting rolled.....damn tweekers :bs:

..... just go to the OC

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Hey I live right next to there. Torrance is nice, carson, san pedro, nice areas. Hit me up when ya get out here. We gotta chill sometime. I drive down through the oc everyday and traffic can be a real bitch trust me. Send me a pm. Later

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Get ready to pay 1.5x more for everything here. Food, gas, homes (2-3x), hookers, heroin, etc.

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
if not torrance or OC...Long Beach got some nice areas. when u do get down here there is an informal meet every friday night at the local Torrance Starbucks. its pretty chill..

buxracing

I've gone to the darkside
Established Member
Yeah, move somewhere within 10 miles of your work.....I lived in the City of Orange and worked in Costa Mesa (13 miles) and it took me 45 mins to get home sometimes!
So i'd talk to SVTCOBRAKID since he lives down there. The OC is the best place to live, but the commute would be stupid!

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Ya seriously, the commute is sometimes really bad. Its taken me over 2 hrs from irvine to torrance sometimes. The traffic starting at like harbor boulevard is crazy. Not fun. Pm me if ya need any help, later

Orange Poison

Established Member
Torrance is VERY nice. Lucky for you!

I live in Manhattan Beach which is very close to Torrance. They are both part of the South Bay.

Welcome to the land with the finest weather in the country!

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
Get ready to pay 1.5x more for everything here. Food, gas, homes (2-3x), hookers, heroin, etc.

it's not that much more expensive, i used to live in OC and the gas prices are almost the same unless you get into malibu or the newport beach area. the only thing that's really killer is housing. most of the food was actually cheaper out there than it is here. i was out there again for vacation just a couple of weeks ago. now i can't speak for the hookers and heroin part, but i know food and gas isn't that much more expensive, and for the location, it's well worth the extra 20 cents a gallon. man, how the hell did i end up here?! :bash: oh yeah, parents decision, damn them...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread