call B.S if you want

nj7703

Established Member
Those kinds of temps is where you wish the dog was trained to use a litter box

path914

Established Member
Damn, that's really out in the middle of nowhere. I'm surprised there are actually people who live there.

Last edited:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Yah dude when your nuts turn to ice and freeze completely off its time to check into a new location. This morning at about 6:00 am in So Cal it was 50 degrees. My window cracked heat blaring on the feet, nuts warm. What a beautiful day.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
Yah dude when your nuts turn to ice and freeze completely off its time to check into a new location. This morning at about 6:00 am in So Cal it was 50 degrees. My window cracked heat blaring on the feet, nuts warm. What a beautiful day.
You suck...its 20 deg F. here!

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Want to talk about freakish cold...

people around here are stressing because where I live it's supposed to drop into the low 20's tonight. Considering it made it into the low 80's yesterday that's a little chilly. All the snowbirds who move down here to avoid the winter are pissed...

freakshow12

Established Member
there are some guys here that go south, its not always that cold but my car has to sit from oct to mid april. thats how I leep the miles so low:

oldmodman

Established Member
Isn't that cold enough that the rubber in tires can crack? I assume that you have to use a block and battery heater just to start your car. Or keep it in a heated garage.

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH CANADA !!!

Just kiddin' :D

rdvenom99

Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Damn and I thought our -5 was bad this morning.:uh oh:

yeah me too, I can't even imagine what 70 degrees colder would be like. It's like summer here compared to you.

Users who are viewing this thread