Call from Ford Lightning Assembly Personel?

stoney

Established Member
I got an interesting call last night from a gentleman who said he worked for the Ford Lightning assembly support group representing the engineering department. He wanted to ask specific questions about my happiness or lack of regarding my 03' Lightning. I was a little bit apprehensive at first but he seemed legit. He asked about almost ever operating system on the vehicle. I thought it was pretty cool for them to ask my opinion. I always get the surveys to complete but I thought it was cool to get a call. At the end of his conversation he asked if I had any questions. I asked him how much of the next generation Lightning they keep showing would actually make it into production. He said that the horsepower rating would be Very close to the 500 hp mark. Alot of the cosmetics may be altered but that the mechanical part would be very similar to the press releases. He also said that it would receive the 3 valve head like the 04' F-150 with a secondary intake tract.

Has anyone else received this call? Just curious.
He had called earlier in the day and I was at work but he called back.

Clay

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Not the call but the people at the Cleveland Auto show told us since dad and me had our Lightning shirts on that 85% of the Concept well make it into production with a price around $40,000 maybe less maybe more but not by much.

KCinAZ

Established Member
I got the same call Stoney... I kept him on the phone for like 40 min.

Users who are viewing this thread