Call OUT to any Mach 1's

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I was just wondering if any Mach 1's around me would like to run...I made a call out like this about a year ago, but no luck...Hopefully I'll have better luck this time....PM me

Bluegoat06

Cam Only LS2 Powered
Established Member
sssmoke, what are your mods, start from there.
ponygt65 is around Madera,CA but i don't know if he would be willing to race you. he normally post everytime a Mach1 vs whatever shows up.

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
jtmach1- would you be interested in runnin it with me when im come down...
"I just wanna get some good runs going while im down their at sea level lol where my car is gonna run great" ;)

95snoozer

Established Member
SSmoked99 said:
I was just wondering if any Mach 1's around me would like to run...I made a call out like this about a year ago, but no luck...Hopefully I'll have better luck this time....PM me
Probably because you posted in blue and no one could read your damn post:D

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
95snoozer just posted my mods....But I'll run anyone for fun...I never ran at the track so I don't know what my car runs...I just wanna see how well I do against a Mach..

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Last time you didnt want to race cars with certain mods, if I remember correctly. Are you truly open to any Machs this time? That could be asking for trouble.:-D

Patisi

Established Member
jtmach1 said:
I'm sure someone around the Bay with a mach would be willing to run you....not me though...ha ha

Don't be so sure you will get a response. I recall a Mach1 who is in school in AZ and lives on the Orange County, said he was coming to town to run his buddy's GTO, posted pics of the run, and I aksed to join them to record or run either my stock '04 Cobra or stock '05 Goat since I am in LA County it woudl not be too far for me to run with them. He came to town, ran his friend, and promised me the next time said he was too busy had to get back to AZ.

I offered to pay for the fee to run at Willow Springs CA, as long he has insurance and will wear a helmet.

I have never run a Mach 1 nor seen one at the track. So I am curious to see one run quite a few passes, on the straihgt and the tracks, not read about one from others. And have my buddy film it in day light wth good shots to boot. I know how my Snake and GTO both stock compare. I have also never run an SS but I have seen them at the track quite a bit

Evil_Capri

If I lived in the Bay Area I'd be more than happy to run you. Always like meeting new people and running at the track. Good luck!

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
HotRodK said:
Last time you didnt want to race cars with certain mods, if I remember correctly. Are you truly open to any Machs this time? That could be asking for trouble.:-D
Haha...Sure I would, but I was lookin for a Mach with similar mods....exhaust, intake, etc....Nothin outta my league...Tho I did race a KB COBRA last Sunday on camera and got SSSMOOOOKKKKEDDDDD....he was losing traction on the freeway from a 65 punch

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Evil_Capri said:
If I lived in the Bay Area I'd be more than happy to run you. Always like meeting new people and running at the track. Good luck!
Yeah I like meeting new people too....most the people I know with muscle cars, I met through websites and ALL of them were cool guys...

jtmach1

Newb
Established Member
The Red Monster said:
jtmach1- would you be interested in runnin it with me when im come down...
"I just wanna get some good runs going while im down their at sea level lol where my car is gonna run great" ;)

Thanks for the interest, but I'm not really into the setting up races thing....Cali has crazy tough laws about street racing.

Users who are viewing this thread