Calling ALL Colorado Terminator owners!

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
A group of us Colorado Terminator owners are organizing a get together/photo shoot/cruise.

We want to gather as many Terminators in as many (if not ALL) colors as possible.

The date looks to be around the weekend after Memorial Day (May30/31st-ish).

You can post here or on the Colorado Terminators Facebook page!

Hope you all can make it. If you have any ideas for location(s), cruise routes, good photo spots, please feel free to share!

gt347mustang

Established Member
Supscribed. I should be in.

Keep this thread updated with info. Some of us still don't have Facebook to monitor the Colorado termonators page.

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
gt347mustang,

I will update this as info becomes clearer. I check this post 3-4 times per week so it will get posted as I get more detailed info. We are looking for good spots to meet, cruise and take photos so if you know of any good spots, please feel free to post them up and I will post them to the Colorado Terminators FB page.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow CO Terminator owners. Hopefully, the turnout will be huge!

gargstang

Established Member
I was going to sell mine but plan to keep it after all. I don't Facebook either so I'll have to keep an eye out.

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
I am going to keep this post updated as the information becomes a little more clear. Suggestions for meet up spots, cruise routes and photo spots are welcomed so post them up if you know of any.

For all those in this thread (and future responders), could you post up where you are in Colorado?

A lot of us are north of Denver but do know of a few coming from the Springs and few coming from further north (Longmont. Greeley, etc).

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Any nice place where we can meet or gather in the Castle rock area? It be a good mid-way point for the people that are coming from the Springs and the people that are from up North Denver.

Pantera1

Established Member
Nothing really too scenic, we could maybe look in the highlands ranch/littleton area. I know there's some pretty nice places off 470

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Ok, hopefully we can get a good spot to link up, I just hate dealing with that traffic on I-25 in the middle of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread