Calling all Mach 1's

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Calling all BadAss Mach 1's. Instead of sitting around saying your car is fast come show us. August 25th I am renting Panama City Raceway(Just north of Panama City, Florida) for us to have some fun. The gates will open up at 11:00am and we will run from Noon till 6:00pm. Everyone who has attended my events in the past know how much fun you will have. This time I just stepped it up by adding a track to race on instead of sitting around bench racing. I am giving everyone 6 months to get their vehicle's ready and to make sure you are off work so you will have no excuse not to be there.

Here is the link to the official thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...read-august-25th-track-rental-pbotoshoot.html

sdg97232

Established Member
Lol damn Scotty is it like that buddy lmao..........all I got to say is ill be there and careful what you wish for! :poke: .......this is going to be an awesome event guys you don't want to miss it!!

Last edited:

sdg97232

Established Member
Keep dreamin buddy all you're going to hear is that ported eaton screamin and all you're going to see is how nice your termi trunk looks on my car! :uh oh:

sdg97232

Established Member
Hope you can make it nick my car will have an eaton on it by then I picked up a stegi stage 4 for her! Me and Scotty are about to swap the t-56 in as well if you don't mind I may pick your brain on the best way to hook up the reverse lockout.

sdg97232

Established Member
Thanks dude ill be in touch soon, have all the parts for the swap except for the clutch and flywheel those will be on order shortly. Now its just finding time for us to start bending wrenches on this thing!

330mach1

Established Member
I'll try to make this as long as I get my 5.4 eaton bugs worked out. and all the details done.

sdg97232

Established Member
Wow a 5.4 and eaton swapped mach I hope you can make it id like to see that thing! Can't let the termi guys take all the glory right lol

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
I might come out nothing badass about my car tho btw is this a callout or a Mach meet?

sdg97232

Established Member
I might come out nothing badass about my car tho btw is this a callout or a Mach meet?

You should come it will be a blast but no its not a call out are just a mach meet there will be tons of various model mustangs and lightnings there! Im thinking about takin my gixxer to the track as well just to see what she will do! Scotty wants to do a cruise, car show (with lots of pics) and meet one day and hit the track the next! I can't think of a better way for a gearhead to spend a weekend!

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
You should come it will be a blast but no its not a call out are just a mach meet there will be tons of various model mustangs and lightnings there! Im thinking about takin my gixxer to the track as well just to see what she will do! Scotty wants to do a cruise, car show (with lots of pics) and meet one day and hit the track the next! I can't think of a better way for a gearhead to spend a weekend!

Yea my bad I just read the rest lol yea I plan to go probably going to send paypal info tonight. Can't wait I need a vacation lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Yes as I get a definite yes you are coming your name goes on the list. So you can check back to see who all is coming. I need to update it I have quite a few names to add.

Users who are viewing this thread