Calling out all fast Cobras in the DFW area

Grant

Established Member
My friends mid 7's all motor LS1 will own you all. He is undefeated against 4 '03s. They were all owned by bus lengths. So if any of you have the balls to show up and get embarrassed then please feel free to IM me at ExplicitZ182 on AIM and i will give you directions.

:bowdown: to your master..the LS1

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by FataL
My friends mid 7's all motor LS1 will own you all. He is undefeated against 4 '03s. They were all owned by bus lengths. So if any of you have the balls to show up and get embarrassed then please feel free to IM me at ExplicitZ182 on AIM and i will give you directions.

:bowdown: to your master..the LS1

I am 18 to 2 against LS1s. I run a 13.7@103, guess that makes for some very slow LS1s. ;-)

If you really want to go fishing, head over to DFWStangs.....:-D

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sorry I just can't hold it in anymore. Why are you bragging about your friends car? Where is your car? Why don't you call these guys out with your car? I'd be willing to take my old beat up 87 LX out and hand you and your friend the owning of a lifetime, but 600 miles is just too far.

TheWhiteSNAKE

Your post says( to your master..the LS1), LOL. You probably get beat up alot don't you. :lol1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
So is this 1/8th mile Im assuming? Are you not answering to this topic anymroe FATAL?? I know you dont mean 1/4 mile, RIGHT?? LOL!! Anyway, My old POS foxbody will run him. but he needs to bring about $300 so its worth my time. let me know.

BAD03SVT

Established Member
i am not in the dallas area, but i would love to run him. lets make it interesting though....if i win i get 200 bucks....if he wins he gets 300 bucks.

....a mod list would be great too, i work on LS1s for a living so i just want to see whats so almighty.

Grant

Established Member
Nah, not gone, just forgot about this thread. LoL, i was just trying to get some shit started cause he told me he wanted to race some '03s cause none of them ever come out. So since i post on this board every once in awhile i decided i would try and get some shit started, which i did...just forgot about the damn thread :bash: .Just helping out some friends. Im a chevy guy by heart but if i had the $$$ i'd be '03 all the way.

If anyone would still like to have a try at him IM me @ Explicitz182 on AIM and i can got ya hooked up w/ a race with him. If your faster then mid 6's then ive really got a race for ya.
:D ..Just helping out some friends. Im a chevy guy by heart but if i had the $$$ i'd be '03 all the way.

BTW- My cars in the driveway, jsut not trying to hafta emberrass you all w/ the might contour.:lol1:

But let me know if anyones interested. If it drys up by tomorrow night then there should be a group of us out, so if ya wana come chill and race let me know.:burnout:

BAD03SVT

Established Member
so whats your story mid 6s or mid 7s....you have changed it

if it is a mid 6 then that would damn near be a 9 second car....for an LS1 that would be perty fast and i would probably know the car

Last edited:

Grant

Established Member
Well we are having a shootout at Denton Dragway this saturday. there is supposed to be a huge show out so if you'd like to come have some fun i'd suggest you come on by. Alot of the LS1.com and DFWstang guys are comming out, as well as some cars from houston and a bunch of other people from DFW. Heres the site for info.

Heres the track http://dentondragway.com/index.htm

heres the rules. http://www.NTSR.org/shootout

everyone should come by.

2MuchVenom

Established Member
icon_bs.gif

stacy532

you can pass me
Established Member
Re: Re: Calling out all fast Cobras in the DFW area

Originally posted by Bingo13
I am 18 to 2 against LS1s. I run a 13.7@103, guess that makes for some very slow LS1s. ;-)

If you really want to go fishing, head over to DFWStangs.....:-D
it would be nice if they would get that ****ing site up......lol I have like 14 pm's over there but its down:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread