Calling out modded 03/04 Cobra's or GT500s in Baton Rouge.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Obviously with your last car being a 03/04 cobra you'd know the heat isn't a friend for forced induction cars even with the best cooling mods. You still lose power. Like I said when October comes around my car will have everything put on it...I'll be "stock" as you LS boys like to call it...It won't be too hot or too cold...just right. i'm sure by then you'll have some mods to make yours more "stock" as well so it should be a good run.

I say we run Andrew at the track? Put driver in the mix.:beer::poke:
:eek:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I'd happily run you on street tires. Dig or roll.

Well let me know if y'ganize all get something setup or come down here. I come up to BR (Stang Hi off of Siegan Lane) periodically right now so I'll inform you when I head up there, but I usually go up and get there around 10 AM on Saturday mornings. By the time I'm leaving Stang Hi it's about 11ish so IDK how hard it'd be to get a few races between us in during that time. I'll head up there though on a Fri or Sat night if y'all organize a few races.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Well let me know if y'ganize all get something setup or come down here. I come up to BR (Stang Hi off of Siegan Lane) periodically right now so I'll inform you when I head up there, but I usually go up and get there around 10 AM on Saturday mornings. By the time I'm leaving Stang Hi it's about 11ish so IDK how hard it'd be to get a few races between us in during that time. I'll head up there though on a Fri or Sat night if y'all organize a few races.

Sounds good to me, I live minutes away from Stang-hi. You just tell me when you make your way to this area.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Yeah Justin...you shouldddd pull a stock Z06...sooo where we doing this?? hmmm? PPPLEASE DO let Richard drive...i'll bust his ass too. lmao:lol:
Dig or roll...you choose your destiny.
Love me some snake for lunch...!
GT5000:rolleyes:

Im down for this weekend. As long as its not raining. We need a camera just for some good fun. I choose roll since you and I both know Ive never been to track and rarely drive my car.

How do you figure you'd lose? Me being at my current power level would be a drivers race against a stock Z06. You at your power level should pull him by a car from a 60-130 roll. From a dig it'd be all on you, but you should definitely get the Z06 if you know what you're doing and have a good launch. What's with the lack of confidence man?

From a roll I think I could win. From a dig tires will just spin. Ive never even raced mine from a dig or at track for that matter. I guess you could say Im a old man with garage queen that only comes out on nice weekends.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Cool beans. Probably not this weekend, but either next week or the one following the next. I'll be sure to pm you a few days in advance.
Works for me

NT05r's are street tires.:rolling:
That they are ;-)
Im down for this weekend. As long as its not raining. We need a camera just for some good fun. I choose roll since you and I both know Ive never been to track and rarely drive my car.

From a roll I think I could win. From a dig tires will just spin. Ive never even raced mine from a dig or at track for that matter. I guess you could say Im a old man with garage queen that only comes out on nice weekends.

Good...I guess I'll be making plans to come down there for one evening. I'll bring a camcorder and a passenger and you have the same in your car. This should fun. ;-)

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I'm in Florida this weekend. I'll have to play another time.:pepper:

LOL. I was in flordia last weekend. I saw a bunch of Lightings rolling around. Not one Shelby, 03-04 Cobra. Did see one Jet stream Blue Z06.

We need to get a meet togther or a track day. That would be freakin awsome. :rockon:

Last edited:

JasonW

2xScrewed Vert
Established Member
How longs it take going from BR on down to N.O.? I'd be down for a friday evening/night meet in 2 or 3 weeks. Gf's wanting to see N.O. though so would stay in BR friday and head on down saturday. Let me know if y'all get something together.

I'll take a dig race, and a ~20ish roll if your offering whatever races we'd like :)

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
How longs it take going from BR on down to N.O.? I'd be down for a friday evening/night meet in 2 or 3 weeks. Gf's wanting to see N.O. though so would stay in BR friday and head on down saturday. Let me know if y'all get something together.

I'll take a dig race, and a ~20ish roll if your offering whatever races we'd like :)

About 45min-1hr drive. Just head I-10 East.

That'll work, I can round up some people.

Driver500

Established Member
Willing to give a lowly 2v gt a race? I'm even in baton rouge near Stang Hi.

Loser buys the wings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread