calling out orestes

Ystang99gt

Established Member
When did you pass bye??

I was there all night and there was a bunch of cars they just went to eat and it ended up being only a few of us. Is yours the silver coupe that passed by late??

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Ystang99gt
When did you pass bye??

I was there all night and there was a bunch of cars they just went to eat and it ended up being only a few of us. Is yours the silver coupe that passed by late??

I passed around 10:30 or so, And no it was a White 1999+ Coupe

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Yah i saw you!! You should have stopped bye. But usually by that time everybody has left to go eat. I was the guy with the red 10th anniversery cobra. Next time pass bye and say wassup so I can put a face to the name.

Jose

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Ystang99gt
Yah i saw you!! You should have stopped bye. But usually by that time everybody has left to go eat. I was the guy with the red 10th anniversery cobra. Next time pass bye and say wassup so I can put a face to the name.

Jose

I have seen you there before! We have talked a couple times but
thats it. Well Nice to meet ya. Stop by LA CARRETA around 11 or 11:30 on thursday nice place to talk and chill!

Erick

Ystang99gt

Established Member
We probably have then it just i have a bad memory for people's names but i am sure once i c you i will remember you. Alright, i'll go on thursday then c you there.

Jose

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Alright i know you guys were messin around. but you both took it to far i dont play like that. I been to La Carreta and i chilled with some guys there with stangs and a 97 SC GT beat a black terminator. so i lefted happy i saw racing.

Just dont get on my bad side. im cool as hell but when u play rough things get outa hand. i'll talk later i something is wrong with the comp.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Turbo Cobra

Just dont get on my bad side. im cool as hell but when u play rough things get outa hand.

:lol: I like this kid already!:lol: You'll be ok kid! We Like ya:)
:beer:

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
:lol: I like this kid already!:lol: You'll be ok kid! We Like ya:)

:lol: You have problems!:lol: You'll be ok kid! See ya tomorrow:)

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Naw iam cool man. See the thing is i had to drink alot of coffie that day i had to work overnight at mcdonalds from 10PM to 6AM and i needed something to wake me up! So COFFIE was the answer. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread