calling out orestes

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Turbo Cobra
Both lt1 and fastballs just talk alot of crap to each other. Talk about all this racing and dont do anything. I was just planning a nice get together all it takes is yes or no not a book. Well dumbass if you answer me str8 then i wouldnt ask more than one time. Is it that hard:??: . Oh dont take it wrong bro. Its just a thought. :loser:

Wow That Guy with-out a car riding a unicycle is Trying Us:nonono: . Bro First of all you need to get off are Nuts. Calling us 24/7 to see if we wanna go to the track we already said no and you need to stop calling people!

Second of all You need to get a Car. Then talk smack! You :loser:
The Unicycle just won't cut it! Unless Your a PaperBoy! :lol:

Thrid me and sparky are friends we see each other in the meets everyweek and we talk shit there, so here is no different. So its all game. We both respect each other and we both kno what are cars can do .

Ha i bet your in :eek: thinking we where gonna kill are selves over a stupid race!

Fourth WTF do you mean answer you str8 how more str8 can NO get. Or you don't understand what No means.

Ahh wait :idea: i know how to explain it to you. NO means F*** Off.

You need to stop :cryying: because no one wants to play with you. :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Untill then :read: up and think what your gonna say before you post!

Ohh by the way Nothing Personal! Just a Thought :loser:

:)

nspr8td lt1

Established Member
Both lt1 and fastballs just talk alot of crap to each other. Talk about all this racing and dont do anything. I was just planning a nice get together all it takes is yes or no not a book. Well dumbass if you answer me str8 then i wouldnt ask more than one time. Is it that hard:??: . Oh dont take it wrong bro. Its just a thought. :loser:

i race every week while you sit at home and masturbate to mustangs and fast fords.

want to plan a getty? come out to the street hangouts.

oh and dont take it wrong, its just the facts.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Yea bro We are just ****ing with you! Go to the meets with us.
if you like racing and fast cars your gonna love all the meets take the camara and let it roll!

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Yea ok, you guys get down like that ok. You guys lost my respect. I not gonna sit here and make fun of you guys or get all up tight and angry. Im gonna laugh it off and try to forget it. Which would be the right thing to do. Even though you guys took it to far imma be the MAN and let it go and turn my back on it. I dont have a car cause i dont have money. Now if you guys keep on with the stupidity there will be problems(which i am trying to avoid cause i am a good person). Now, If you guys have a problem we can meet and talk aboit it and you tell me wut you want dont talk crap online.

Its funny wut some people say to others. Making fun of someone who cant afford a car. Oh and doesnt even know who that person is. If i wasnt a good person i would have taken it to another level. But thats ok, you guys threw something around and it will come back.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member

You where the one who talked shit first or did you forget about
this post!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Now if you guys keep on with the stupidity there will be problems. [/B]

:lol: Promblems What Promblems are there gonna be Mr.!:lol:

Look Bro If you :read: the posts before you post it would help.

I myself said we where ****ing with you. If your a MAN like you say you are you will :lol1: and go on cause we where messing with you. Don't your buddys mess with you, Do you go i bet you don't.

But Nooo The Football Player from the worst Football school in the world said we are gonna have promblems:lol:

Look Bro I told you we where messing with you if you can't take a joke then your no MAN you a CHILD who is :cryying: cause they made fun of you.

Lets say you finally get your carwhen ever that may be:rolleyes:

And you go to the races you make friends you race someone there and you lose you think there not gonna **** with you and say " Or your shit is slow man! Or you drive a Ford man Eso no camina sin chucho!

<<That means mustang can't run w/o Spary for my non spanish speaking friend! :) >>

It is gonna happen and you can't go messing up ppl up cause they rank on you.

I went threw it sparky went threw it and we did not go ****ing up people cause they said are cars where slow **** them just make it faster.

And after :read: this you still think we are gonna have problem let me know i will go over and solve them for you!

You got alot of growing up to do Junior!:??:

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
you think ur funny. U keep on eating crap your not my friend or my buddy so dont. Now u continued and im not gonna sit behind a screen a take crap from anyone. Now im not saying that im gonna run up on you when i see you and jst fight i will talk it through. Cause i have been seeing this was gonna happen by the way you talk b-4.

If you idiots are gonna sit there and hate on me cause i wanted to go to the track and see some racing with some guys who i thought were cool but now i see are not, well, my fault, but u 2 started with me. I just replied.

So yea i do have a problem and as you said come and solve it i will pm you and we will meet up somewhere. And we can talk about it there.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
you think ur funny. U keep on eating crap your not my friend or my buddy so dont. Now u continued and im not gonna sit behind a screen a take crap from anyone. Now im not saying that im gonna run up on you when i see you and jst fight i will talk it through. Cause i have been seeing this was gonna happen by the way you talk b-4.

If you idiots are gonna sit there and hate on me cause i wanted to go to the track and see some racing with some guys who i thought were cool but now i see are not, well, my fault, but u 2 started with me. I just replied.

So yea i do have a problem and as you said come and solve it i will pm you and we will meet up somewhere. And we can talk about it there.

No one is eating crap bro. Iam telling you the truth. All people do
in the meets is talk crap and race thats it! Your gonna get all worked up cause we ****ed around with you a little bit. If you knew how many times they ****ed with me at the meets!!If i looked at it in YOUR way i would have ****ed everyone up. But i know that they where just ****ing with me the mean no harm. Its part of game. When they lose i get to do it to them back and so on bro.

And you said that you wanted to go to the races. I myself told you that we where just messing with you to come to the races.
Didn't i even give you the address to the Meets when you wanted to go???!!

Like i said before we are ****ING WITH YOU nothing more no one is picking fights here. If you go to the meets when you get your car and race and lose your buddies are gonna rank on you as well and if you win they won't.

Everyone here is cool no one is a dick a jerk or nothing like that.
we mess around with each other like we where messing around with you. Its all in good fun. And no we don't **** each other up TURBOCOBRA cause we made fun of each other. You need to learn the difference because if you go to the meets with your car and you lose a race when people start to talk are you gonna mess them up? Just a thought! Think about what i said!

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Yo i sent the messgae earlier. Not after. I didnt say i wanted to fight. I said talk this through cause i hate to type. Now, as for eating crap i dont do that with ppl who i dont know thats why i take it like that. If i knew you ok but i dont. especially not the other guy. I dont really care about chillin with you guys cause you and orestes dont keep you words that wut bothers me. Now stop saying that i want to fight . I would only want to fight if you disrespect me in my face then it will evolve to a fight. I just wanted to talk.

And if you have an itch and want to eat crap dont do it on a public forum. Look back at when u guys were "eating crap". I ate crap too then you guys took it to another level which is just to far since we dont know each other. So if you want we meet up and talk it through and drop w.e the problem is which would be the right way.

but dont forget wut you said i hope you take it back. "I will handle the problem"

dont push any buttons buddy. thats just disrespect.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Yo i sent the messgae earlier. Not after. I didnt say i wanted to fight. I said talk this through cause i hate to type. Now, as for eating crap i dont do that with ppl who i dont know thats why i take it like that. If i knew you ok but i dont. especially not the other guy. I dont really care about chillin with you guys cause you and orestes dont keep you words that wut bothers me. Now stop saying that i want to fight . I would only want to fight if you disrespect me in my face then it will evolve to a fight. I just wanted to talk.

And if you have an itch and want to eat crap dont do it on a public forum. Look back at when u guys were "eating crap". I ate crap too then you guys took it to another level which is just to far since we dont know each other. So if you want we meet up and talk it through and drop w.e the problem is which would be the right way.

but dont forget wut you said i hope you take it back. "I will handle the problem"

dont push any buttons buddy. thats just disrespect.

Iam not gonna go anywhere to "TALK" about what i said in a Forum. I told you i was messing with you. Go and talk somewhere please bro. Thats what a forum is for to talk if you don't feel like typing then don't type that not my fault!

I don't keep my words :dw: What are you talking about!!!
I told you from day one that i was not gonna go to Moroso.
For what. THe humidity is Horibble, and to see me run the same thing over agian, waste gas in theprocess, no iam not up for that.

What Orestes told you thats between you and him if he did not keep is word then that his promblem but don't go saying i did not keep my word cause i told you from day one i was not going to moroso and sparky told you he was not gonna go either!

Everyone here eats shit with each other! Look at all the other post. Read some of my posts when i first came here i did not kno anyone and they ****ed with me did i get mad no. cause they told me it was messing around. Just like we did with you. YOu need to be more loose and free not be so uptight man!

nspr8td lt1

Established Member
i guess i never had this problem since i wasnt a message forum dreamer before i got a car.

dont get pissed when people make fun of you. that will make it 10x's worse. do you have a job? if so you might want to start with a milder car (96-98 gt) or something like that. starting with a boosted cobra is stupid. you will wreck it or die.

i started with a 98 gt a4, and i went from there. my parents did help me with that car but i did pay for 1/2 of it.

you also need to take in mind things like insurance, gas, etc. right now i work 6-7days a week so that i can pay for my car/mods/insurance/house/food/etc. so if you want to discuss things in an "adult" fashion, become an adult first. i am by no means an adult, but i know what it means to work hard for what you have. one day you will realize that.

if you'd like to come to the hangout i can talk to you more about stuff like this.

till then, more job hunting/less postwhoring. :thumbsup:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by nspr8td lt1
i guess i never had this problem since i wasnt a message forum dreamer before i got a car.

dont get pissed when people make fun of you. that will make it 10x's worse. do you have a job? if so you might want to start with a milder car (96-98 gt) or something like that. starting with a boosted cobra is stupid. you will wreck it or die.

i started with a 98 gt a4, and i went from there. my parents did help me with that car but i did pay for 1/2 of it.

you also need to take in mind things like insurance, gas, etc. right now i work 6-7days a week so that i can pay for my car/mods/insurance/house/food/etc. so if you want to discuss things in an "adult" fashion, become an adult first. i am by no means an adult, but i know what it means to work hard for what you have. one day you will realize that.

if you'd like to come to the hangout i can talk to you more about stuff like this.

till then, more job hunting/less postwhoring. :thumbsup:

Yes bro look bro if iam off on Thurs i will take you to LA CARETTA MY SELF. How about that!

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
FastBall19: Take me to La Caretta and buy me dinner!!!!!

Wait, I think I have to say I'm joking. There are people that mite take it the wrong way.....(F)UCK IT.......
LETS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k...not joking....no I'm joking

no I'm not

yes I am!!!

HOW CARES!

nspr8td lt1

Established Member
Originally posted by SmokenGRA03

Wait, I think I have to say I'm joking. There are people that mite take it the wrong way.....(F)UCK IT.......

no I'm not

yes I am!!!

HOW CARES!

who? :lol:

come out to la caretta this thursday and say hello, im one of two white people and i will have a real tree # 3 hat.

cant miss me :thumbsup:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member

no I'm not

yes I am!!!

HOW CARES!

:lol:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member

no I'm not

yes I am!!!

HOW CARES!

You wanna go 4 real I have a LT1 that might wanna race ya!:)

Right Sparky!

Ystang99gt

Established Member
lol you guys are real weird!!!

But i guess i'm glad to c you guys made up??? lol

Are you guys going to be at the Carreta on Bird if so i'll be there to.

Later,
Jose

Last edited:

nspr8td lt1

Established Member
Originally posted by Ystang99gt
lol you guys are real weird!!!

But i guess i'm glad to c you guys made up??? lol

Are you guys going to be at the Carreta on Bird if so i'll be there to.

Later,
Jose

ill see you tonight and thursday night :burnout:

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Originally posted by nspr8td lt1
ill see you tonight and thursday night :burnout:

Hey what happened?? I didn't c you there tonight and i was there till 11 pm. O well i will probably c you on thursday.

Jose

Users who are viewing this thread