Cam gear bolts and washers ?

"olsson"

Established Member
I forgot to order bolts and washers for the cam gears.

if someone has them laying around maybe i could get a pic of them and what size the bolt and washer is..

Thanks /

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I used to have a set laying around here. If I can find them I'll send them to you. I do think there's a pretty good chance I sold them though.

busakiller

Established Member
definitely a ford part olsson. if sid cant find some, i may be able to dig some up around the shop. let me know dude.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Anders, first what cam gears and cams do you have? Want me to throw a set in your next order lol? How soon you need these? This is something we always have in stock. We have FoMoCo sets and upgraded sets as well. Depending on your setup I can recommend which one I think is sufficient. FFS

Last edited:

"olsson"

Established Member
Anders, first what cam gears and cams do you have? Want me to throw a set in your next order lol? How soon you need these? This is something we always have in stock. We have FoMoCo sets and upgraded sets as well. Depending on your setup I can recommend which one I think is sufficient. FFS

Thanks stan but i need them asap, i orderd them localy. ill get back to you about the next order.

Thanks /

Users who are viewing this thread