Camaro,GTO, Or WS6

cobravenom99

Established Member
Hey im looking for a very low mileage 99 - 2002 Camaro SS or WS6, or a 2004-2005 GTO, Red is preferred , but will consider others. NOTHING OVER 20,000 miles and Stock is wanted no heavy modded cars, exhaust is ok. Please let me know if your selling one for a reasonable price or if your willing to trade for a mint 99 Rio Red Cobra, with 14,700 miles on it, that has never seen rain 100% garage kept, 100% Stock. If you would like to call me directly Pm me for my number, thanks.

svtgto

Established Member
Just warning ya, if you get a GTO that has problems, you are ranging from unfinished welds that cause the car to flood when driving in the rain, differentials that lock up while driving, Engines that have been known to lose all their oil, electrical problems, leaking struts, strut tire rub, paint that washed off on 2006's, Dents from the factory, the Gas Tank in the Car with you (the back seats keeping the tank off you, metal wall there yes, but it has plenty of holes in it) go to www.ls1gto.com and read up; No these aren't all the problems.

These problems don't represent all GTOs, but far too many will have some or all of these problems. Also the Fuel line in the Engine bay rubs the Fuel Rail Covers.

The Pictures below are 3 different cars
monaro676682523lxx1.jpg
image024te5.jpg
img0051oj2.jpg

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Just warning ya, if you get a GTO that has problems, you are ranging from unfinished welds that cause the car to flood when driving in the rain, differentials that lock up while driving, Engines that have been known to lose all their oil, electrical problems, leaking struts, strut tire rub, paint that washed off on 2006's, Dents from the factory, the Gas Tank in the Car with you (the back seats keeping the tank off you, metal wall there yes, but it has plenty of holes in it) go to www.ls1gto.com and read up; No these aren't all the problems.

These problems don't represent all GTOs, but far too many will have some or all of these problems. Also the Fuel line in the Engine bay rubs the Fuel Rail Covers.

The Pictures below are 3 different cars
monaro676682523lxx1.jpg
image024te5.jpg
img0051oj2.jpg

:uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread