Camaro VS Mustang 8.12.12 South Florida

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
South Florida People! Come join us and lay some smack down at PBIR Sunday 8.12.12. This is not an official PBIR event and the prizes are bragging rights. Just two clubs (Tri County Camaros and Stangs of South Florida) taking our smack talk to the track. Just two classes of heads up drag racing. Bolt on and power adder class (includes GT 500 and ZL1). I know there are quite a few ZL1's going out and several late model power adder Camaro's so Mustang people we need you! Details here on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/camarovsmustangsfl

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I know there are some fast SVT people locally, let's hope they chime in! I know of at least one Roush TVS charged 5.0 in our hood....

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Bump! Just confirmed that a few of the local shops will be representing including Lethal P and Torq. I guess its gonna be a rematch.....

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I just got confirmation that Lethal will be there in their 13' GT500 and Joe Coffeeman will be there. Hoping the Lund/PBH Twin Turbo Coyote will make an appearance too!

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Bump!! This has become an official event at PBIR!! We will have our own lanes and handle lining up of the participants.

V6 Class (Because 300+hp is no joke!)
Stock V8 Class (this should be interesting!)
Bolt Ons Class (No NOS is not a bolt on)
Power Adder Class (Including factory superchargers)
Big Boy Class (Sub 11 second)

If you arrive by 9am you will get a chance to have 2 runs to see how you are running (remember it's a HOT August day and you will probably run slower). We will start the official races at a time that will be announced that day. Everyone is responsible for setting up their own grudge race. If you do not have one set up we will set up one for you (as evenly matched as possible).

See us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/camarovsmustangsfl

Last edited:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
The event is growing more by the day! PBIR contacted us they want to help organize the second event which will take place at Fun Ford Weekend on 9/15 during PONY WARS sponsored by Steeda!

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
For all those planning to attend, we have several groups planning to meet and cruise in together. Be sure to bring your sunpass or change for the tolls.

Broward

Festival Flea Market Mall
2900 West Sample Road
Pompano Beach, Florida 33073

Meet by 7:45am and we will be leaving at 8am sharp.

We will be hopping on the Turnpike north to Beeline Highway and to PBIR from there.

In Miami:

A group, led by S197's own Antonio1988, will be meeting at the Shell gas station off NW 36th in Doral. Meet time will be between 6:45am and 7am with a prompt roll out at 7am. This group will rendezvous with the Broward group at the festival.

Shell
7900 Northwest 36th Street
Doral, FL 33166

I have confirmed at least 17 cars on this cruise with the rest meeting us at PBIR. Remember dial in runs are at 9am. Several shops will be attending to race including

Lethal Performance
Power By The Hour
Lund Racing
Torq
Revolution Performance
MAK Performance

VMPTuning may be joining in on the fun as well!!

Last edited:

Turbo810

Established Member
I told a friend of mine from Cape Corral. He should be there with his son. Grabber blue Boss.

To far for me to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread