Camaro ZL1 vs 04 Cobra, Turbo Camaro SS, C6 & C7 Vette, Cammed/Stalled 6.0 GTO

Bokeo

Established Member
Owner just wanted to see where his ZL1 was at before he does Bolt ons and Tunes it.

[Youtube_browser]YdWxlQpkIxY[/youtube_browser]

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
its amazing how actually driving a car can make a difference as seen with that cobalt. and what gives, did the terminator start in 3rd at 40mph? lol

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
Good vid. Im honestly surprised to see the bolt on c6 pull and the bolt on c7 lose like it did. Driver? Either way post up more vids after the boltons and tune.

T.Man

Established Member
Rental car did work against the ZL1! Seems the Cobra just wasn't 100%? Definitely expected more from it. Thanks for sharing man.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The heck gear did the cobra start in? Lol Good runs for the ZL1.

Serious either that was 1-4 and he has 2.70 gears or 2-5 and that was still a long as time in 2nd. Not to mention even upper only shifting off the limiter is not the quickest, worse with a lower.

Cobra definitely started in 3rd at low rpms.

He shifted 3 times unless he was tearing it up in 5th and 6th that wasn't a third start.

Last edited:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
He shifted 3 times unless he was tearing it up in 5th and 6th that wasn't a third start.

You're right. It was a very slow roll and he was probably in 2nd at low rpms and he ended up shifting into 5th. There's no way he was in first gear or you would have heard the rpms shoot up immediately when he hit the gas and not gradually like they did.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
You're right. It was a very slow roll and he was probably in 2nd at low rpms and he ended up shifting into 5th. There's no way he was in first gear or you would have heard the rpms shoot up immediately when he hit the gas and not gradually like they did.

Yeah probably like a 20 roll, too low for 2nd but would just light up 1st. I want to hate so bad but we all have sloppy runs. I bet it's upper only, throw a 4# on and it would have got going a lot better in 2nd.

On the plus side car is clean, I like the scoop delete and 01 tails. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread