cambolt pic please!

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
Any one with a pic of where the cambolts are located and how they should look installed?My tires are wearing out badly take a look at the darker spots
photo0008sg3.jpg

It was aligned after the drop but then it settle alittle more and never went back to get a realingment. But I dont think those ****ers put cambolts on is these how they suppose to look stock?
boltpg9.jpg

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
damn putos!! Oh well i guess is time to talk to chris. Should I take it to the dealer to get the alignment done. I seen few guys post about taken it to the dealers cause they will get the correct spec for the L not for a reg-f150i

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
Its difficult to say because there are several other kits out there besides the NAPA and Ford kit.. I forgot what the factory cam bolts look like anyways. I know I still have them and I will try to get a photo up shortly for comparison. What specs did they dial your alignment to? If they don't know any better, some shops will use the standard F150 alignment specs which are different.

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Factory cam bolts? Mine used shims plates from the factory instead of a cam bolt, I ASSumed they all came that way.

LGSCHMIDTJR

Established Member
BlackBolt9 said:
Factory cam bolts? Mine used shims plates from the factory instead of a cam bolt, I ASSumed they all came that way.

+1, thats what i thought......

it kinda looks like they removed the shim plates and just tightened the nut and bolt with out using the cam bolt......

laurence

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
blackbolt i dont know the specs cause I just drop my trusk off then pick it up and they didnt say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread