Cameras to stop Street Racing in Orlando

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
cover up those plates. Was this authorized by president Bush? I would not want him looking into my private car on federal highways.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
frankin said:
They are starting to do this all over Florida. I am sure other states will follow. Looks like the days of privacy are over.
What do you do in your car on "public" roads that you want to keep private?

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
are you kidding me? privacy? stfu.....they wouldnt be doing anything that anyone riding beside you couldnt do....i think its a good idea....but dumbass' will just move to another area somewhere else

frankin

Established Member
DaleM said:
What do you do in your car on "public" roads that you want to keep private?

I don't street race, so I'm not worried about it. It depends where they put them. If they start putting them on private property then it could be a privacy issue.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
If you have to worry about doing somethign in public, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place ...

If you anit got nothin to hide!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Local town near me put up cameras and found out real quick that it is against the law in WV to use cameras for purposes such as this. Town had to take them down. They said they were for traffic stop lights and such. State justice dept told them different.

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
They don't do that stuff here...im not a dumbass who races in a big group though...i don't think this will bother the typical freeway or stoplight to stoplight action, they are trying to crack down more on the crimes within the organized events.

Users who are viewing this thread