Cammed 5.4 2v Long Block For Sale Out of Mustang Need To Sell!

mkb116

Established Member
F/S Cammed 5.4 2v Long Block Out of Mustang Need To Sell!

Hey guys I'm selling my 5.4 2v outta my 2000 GT.

I just decided to go a different route. I LOVE MY 5.4 but, I have a Fully Built 4.6 4v waiting to go in. Just wanted to try something different. Ok, heres the wonderful deal. First come first serve. Its a rebuilt 5.4 out of an Expedition. The Expedition was totalled w/ 27,000 miles. I have the VIN of the Expedition. I put it in my car about 6,000 miles ago. It has the following...

- MSX Rebuilt 5.4 to Factory Specs
- Stock Forged Crank
- Stock Rods & Pistons
- MSX Stage 2 Ported Heads
- Comp Cams 268's
- New Lightning Head Gasgets
- New Head Bolts
- All New Bearings
- Most of the modifications that it takes to make it work will be included with the motor, EXEPT the tune. Theres not to much to it actually.

This motor was built by Billy at MSX, he gave me a piece of paper with everything else that it has but I forgot it so I will post the rest of the stuff later.

Ready for the price. Since I work for MSX I talked to Billy (The owner aka my boss) the price is $2000 INSTALLED! Since I'm in a hurry the price is negotiable. If you are willing to bring the vehicle we will pull the old motor out and put the new one in for you, no charge. If you just want to motor let me know we will work something out. Your almost getting free labor so its an awesome deal, I want to get rid of this is as fast as possilbe so I can get my new motor. If your interested you can email me at [email protected]

First Reasonable offer takes it!!!!

Note: My car has an SCT Xcalibrator2 Tune so if whoever buys the motor and has or wants to buy an SCT we can get you a copy of it.

Last edited:

mkb116

Established Member
We are in Turlock California, and as far as numbers goes, unfortunitely I have not had it dyno'd yet but we are guesstimating about 290 - 300 rwhp and 340 - 350 rwtq. That torque off the line is awesome!

mkb116

Established Member
I will ship it if you like. Looking for 2000 plus shipping. The reason we offer the almost free install is because I would prefer for it to stay local so I can put it in, makes it easier on the buyer. A lot of people are intimidated by the installation but I've gone through it a few times, its pretty simple really.

Last edited:

lsuracing

Established Member
The install itself by you guys is worth the 2k though. If i had a garage to do it i would take it. How much is it to ship a a car?

mkb116

Established Member
Yeah install is quite a bit, thats why I'm offering the awesome price. I don't know exact numbers to ship but it is roughly 400 dollars to ship all the way accross the U.S. so give or take a few...

NoPistons

Established Member
Hey man Hows it goin? Im from modesto so I am fairly local. I am looking to buy a mustang, but my question to you is, is this motor swapable into a v6 mustang? I was looking to buy a GT, but i can find a v6 fairly cheap, and this motor sounds like a heck of a deal! Is this something that would be possible?

97gtconv.

Established Member
what would i have to change for that engine to work with my 97 mustang gt automatic? i'm interested, although i would have to have the engine shipped. jason

NoPistons

Established Member
How much harder are we talking? And when I say how much harder, I mean how much am I looking to pay to go from drop car off to drive car away? It woul be a short drive so if the price is right, It wouldnt be to difficult to arrange.

NoPistons

Established Member
How much harder are we talking? And when I say how much harder, I mean how much am I looking to pay to go from drop car off to drive car away? It woul be a short drive so if the price is right, It wouldnt be to difficult to arrange.

Users who are viewing this thread