cams swap problem car not firing up...

Serge

Established Member
this is the third time i swap cams and this time i dont know what i did wrong i installed 106200 pro comp cams and the car just turn over it fired up for 2 sec and died is it normal cause it a bigger cams it need a tune or timing off. help any advise.
with all this i install. cams 106200, intake spacer, 65mm throttle body, under drive pully, svt focus fuel pump,

Serge

Established Member
i lock theme in and swap theme all at 0 at the same position as the stock on comp cam take forever to response back i fallow the instruction on the cams spec that was in the box

Serge

Established Member
ya the degree off from the stock one the online spec and the box spec are not the same i should of read all the instruction my bad. there way different from stock the degree

StrayBullitt

Established Member
+1 for sounds like something went wrong with the fuel pump install. You installed your cams straight up, which is about 5* retarded, this might be affecting your idle quality, however not going to keep your Engine from running.

Serge

Established Member
+1 for sounds like something went wrong with the fuel pump install. You installed your cams straight up, which is about 5* retarded, this might be affecting your idle quality, however not going to keep your Engine from running.

my fuel pump new and work before i put the cams in now the car just turn over could it be the timing off

Users who are viewing this thread