Can anyone help?

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
This probably seems like a shot in the dark, but there are so many members here I figure why not. If anyone from the Boston area can give me a ride to Hartford CT, or Storrs CT, while headed south for the long weekend it would be a miracle. I'll split gas for sure, any help is much appreciated. Also I need the ride on Friday Oct 6. thanks a bunch, please respond to the thread or pm to contact me.

sub92loyill

Established Member
8CYLINDER said:
:lol: ...holy hell dude...I near pissed myself when I read that!:lol:

+1000...:lol:

Good luck on the ride man:beer:

thanks man

sub92loyill

Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Online hitchiking has got to be a first for this place.

not sure where else to go, the bus is wicked expensive... i've posted on ride boards, but got no responses sooo figure id try here.

EDIT: LMAO actually just as I was saying nobody responded, someone emailed me. It was a person who also needed a ride that would take me in the same direction. They said they had no luck, but would make cookies for whoever brought them. wtf haha nice gesture, but seriously wtf

Last edited:

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
sub92loyill said:
not sure where else to go, the bus is wicked expensive... i've posted on ride boards, but got no responses sooo figure id try here.

EDIT: LMAO actually just as I was saying nobody responded, someone emailed me. It was a person who also needed a ride that would take me in the same direction. They said they had no luck, but would make cookies for whoever brought them. wtf haha nice gesture, but seriously wtf

:eek: ....:lol1: ....:dw: hmmm....date rape snicker doodles.....yuuuummmm.:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread