Can anyone run an OASIS report... or a CARFAX?

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Anyone have an acct that could hook a brother up?

I found a nice 04 SVT Focus that i want to pick up as a daily... it looks perfect, BUT a few things make me question it (busted or missing fog lights, fart cannon magnaflow catback, 100K miles etc)...

KBB is $10K on it, and the price is less than 1/2 that so i want to check it out... im assuming its a repo some dealer bought at auction...

can anyone help me out? my L would love you forever since its my daily right now... and at 10.5 MPG its killing me!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
PM me the VIN# and I can run the Oasis report for you. Just remember that it will only give you the work that was done under warranty. If it blew the engine five miles out of warranty and was done cod it will not even mention it.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
PM me the VIN# and I can run the Oasis report for you. Just remember that it will only give you the work that was done under warranty. If it blew the engine five miles out of warranty and was done cod it will not even mention it.

is there any other way to get info on it?

I believe CA has a new Cooling off law where i have 3 days to return a car and get my money back less $500...

you got PM...

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
hmmmm i might need a carfax... the OASIS report i got from Ride The... said the vin listed it as a 04 auto focus..... when the car is a 03 SVT Focus... dang.. oh well knew it was too good to be true... im gonna have to check the Vin with the car and see why they lied!

Users who are viewing this thread