Can I get 5K - 7K miles out of a set of MT ET Streets?

liedenfrost

Established Member
I have a set of Nittos that need to be replaced soon and I'm looking at getting a set of MT ET Streets. I want something with more hook than the Nittos, but I also don't want to end up putting new tires on twice/year. I'm pretty easy on the Nittos and will end up getting about 10,000 miles out of them. How do the ET Steets wear? Can I get 5000 - 7000 miles out of them?

grendel

Established Member
maybe if you dont ever spin them, then having them on a daily driver you have to wrooy about driving in the rain with them.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
I have some sitting in my garage. As soon as it's time to throw the KB on, they are going on. :) Mine isn't a daily driver, i dont drive it in the rain, and I put 2500 miles on the car last year.

GodStang

Established Member
image said:
I have some sitting in my garage. As soon as it's time to throw the KB on, they are going on. :) Mine isn't a daily driver, i dont drive it in the rain, and I put 2500 miles on the car last year.

That is the same as me. I put mine on a couple months ago and they are great at the track but iffy in the rain.

liedenfrost

Established Member
I don't drive in the rain either. I put about 5K or 6K a year on the car. I just don't want to have to replace them more than once a year.

Users who are viewing this thread