can i put 03 injectors and an 03 maf on my 99 cobra?

sswhat

Established Member
sorry guys if this sounds dumb. i ordered 03 injectors. i have to order a maf can i order an oem mass air from the 03's? i know the injectors will go in but what about the maf? will it have a different wire pattern when trying to connect it? thanks guys please respong asap sorry i'm an idiot

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by sswhat
sorry guys if this sounds dumb. i ordered 03 injectors. i have to order a maf can i order an oem mass air from the 03's? i know the injectors will go in but what about the maf? will it have a different wire pattern when trying to connect it? thanks guys please respong asap sorry i'm an idiot

if you did, would it do anything? That's what I would wonder. In any case, you may be better off spending that money on aftermarket parts, the injectors, maybe but I think since the MAF reads for a blower, you may need something different... Just me:??: :shrug:

:beer:

sswhat

Established Member
hey 99 svt addict where did you get your 03 cobra maf at ? where could i buy one. will the pins connect right in when i put it in. can i just take off the meter and plug the new meter goes in. sorry if the typing is messed up i'm trashed right now

thanks boys

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by sswhat
hey 99 svt addict where did you get your 03 cobra maf at ? where could i buy one. will the pins connect right in when i put it in. can i just take off the meter and plug the new meter goes in. sorry if the typing is messed up i'm trashed right now

thanks boys

I bet if you posted in the market and in the terminator forum there's bound to be people that swapped there's out for an aftermarket on... or the dealer

99SVTAddict

Established Member
My tuner purchased it all...he customizes his Vortech kit that he installs. Just go to the local Ford dealer to order parts.

What I was told is that the 03 Cobra injectors are rated at 39 lbs, but under a flow test where closer to 43 lbs. Anyway, it's enough to handle over 500RWHP.

Everything should be plug and play for the harness. Not 100% sure though.....

:beer:

sswhat

Established Member
did you see the meter and the injectors svt addict that he put in sorry if it sounds dumb. and thanks to everyone who has replied and keep'em comin

Users who are viewing this thread