Can I see some nice pics of your 03 cobras?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by Bingo13
Do not short yourself. ;-) Give everybody what they really want, a pic of Poor Todd spread across the rear deck in bermuda shorts. :thumbsup:
Gary...I think I'm the only one who could appreciate that! LOL :eek:

golfprowanabe...be nice. ;-)

Last edited:

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by racerat

Poor Todd needs some airtime. ;-) Maybe you should buff him down with some Zaino and it would attract a different crowd to this post. :burnout:

Hope the house is still standing.

:beer:

Shanezam203

Established Member
with the permission of BlKvNm can someone photochop this car with the hood to sonic blue? I was sold on the Sonic blue a few pics back, but now I see this sharp sharp pic of the black one with nice rims and the awsome hood, i am having 2nd thoughts. Can someone please post these two pics in sonic blue if possible. I'd really appreicate it, thank you, Shane

May03dd32.jpg

Borlatips.JPG

golfprowanabe

Established Member
Originally posted by racerat

golfprowanabe...be nice. ;-)

Were you saying be nice because now I've seen you in the car.... or just be nice cause you thought be mind was in the gutter!:p Cause frankly, my mind just went to the gutter!:-D Just a kiddin

Shanezam203

Established Member
Originally posted by Shanezam203
with the permission of BlKvNm can someone photochop this car with the hood to sonic blue? I was sold on the Sonic blue a few pics back, but now I see this sharp sharp pic of the black one with nice rims and the awsome hood, i am having 2nd thoughts. Can someone please post these two pics in sonic blue if possible. I'd really appreicate it, thank you, Shane

May03dd32.jpg

ttt
can someone photo shop that in sonic blue please? thanks, shane

Users who are viewing this thread