Can I see some nice pics of your 03 cobras?

Shanezam203

Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
My best so far is a 13.33 @ 109. That was at LACR in CA. The elevation there is 2700' and that night we had high humidity and a headwind on the track. I'm going to another track this weekend that's at 200'. Hopefully, we'll have good weather and I can hook up.

Here's a pic of my interior.

thanks I saw the pics already on your site... let me know how you do if you ever hit the tracks again. I love your car and your set up. thanks, Shane

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Just the SS Inserts and the Stinger tips. The rest is Wizards Mist and Shine reflections

Shanezam203

Established Member
I really like the sonic blue... black even is sharp. Can I get any pics of the Torch Red? thanks, Shane

Shanezam203

Established Member
i dont like the new 30th anniversary one. the rims and the interior I dont like I looked at one today.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Shanezam203
nice sonic blue... now im debating over that and black... I do like sonic blue a lot!
Better get one quick. SB will not be available on the '04s...thank goodness :-D

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
whats to debate? Black is the way to go :thumbsup: Honestly though, black and sonic blue were my two choices also. But at the last second I decided to go with black again. Here is one last pic to persuade you :-D

Its not the greatest, but I ran out of pics to post.

Coyote 5.0

Member BED Racing
Established Member
I had a rough choice, When I went to pickup mine they had a black and Dark Shadow gray but I always wanted sonic blue!

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
I know you wanted to see torch red, but I'm afraid all I have pics of is the 10th Anniversary you said you didn't like. Here's one and there is more at the website in my sig.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I don't know how anyone wouldn't like your car jempson, I think it looks great :coolman:

Rwick7

Established Member
randys_032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread