Can I track my car somehow?

Big A

Established Member
Ok boys and girls,

I bought a 2011 5.0 a little over a week ago and to make a long story short, the vehicle was inbound when I bought everything and supposed to show up early last week. It never did. Its been like pulling teeth to try and find out where the car is from the dealership I bought it from and the dealership it is supposed to be transferred from once it arrives there. Is there any way I can track where the hell this thing is since they won't even bother to check?

Thanks in advance guys.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Ok boys and girls,

I bought a 2011 5.0 a little over a week ago and to make a long story short, the vehicle was inbound when I bought everything and supposed to show up early last week. It never did. Its been like pulling teeth to try and find out where the car is from the dealership I bought it from and the dealership it is supposed to be transferred from once it arrives there. Is there any way I can track where the hell this thing is since they won't even bother to check?

Thanks in advance guys.

just curious where in NOVA are you?

ViciousJay

Established Member
if it has anything more then a couple of blocks on the OD, hand the keys back to them and get your cashback

AmnDucky

Established Member
Mine had 178 miles when I bought it, it got transferred over from a dealership a few hours away.

And they didnt truck it? That still seems a little high. I wonder if yours was selected to take a few spins around the track.

Venimus03

Established Member
:lol1: If I have to wait 2 more weeks they will wish they never sold me the car.
You should go turn the 4 runner back in and demand that they give you a SVT Raptor to drive till your shit gets there!

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I wouldn't sweat it just yet mine almost took 2 months w a d plan course mustang production was shut down in late july august so I was suprised it showed up early oct. Suppose to be 2nd week in oct. I ordered in early aug.Was I really ticked off? No cause means ford is making some. Dealership that lil bro worked at didn't really know squat it just came in early.

Big A

Established Member
Well I was just curious because mine rolled off the assembly line on the 22nd of October and I got a feeling its just sitting in a rail yard somewhere. I'm just tryin to get the dealer to do some actual work and get the car here.

Venimus03

Established Member
I wish...Oh and Richie, you got a headlight out just FYI. LOL oh I crack myself up.
Well get used to that picture b/c that's the only time you're going to see the front of my car, hahahaha!!!

PS: I have tracked your car. It's at the Ford dealership, go there now and pick it up!

Users who are viewing this thread