Can I use a KB 2.1 on my 03 COBRA?

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
So the Title says it all really...........on Kenne Bell website it says the 2.1L can handle up to 750HP and when you read the description on the 2.6L it says its good for 655HP? So will the 2.1L fit and work on and 03-04 SVT COBRA with a Stock Motor and can anyone please tell me the difference between the 2.1, 2.6 and 2.8 other than the size and capacity? Thanks in advance guys.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
No Kenne Bell currently only offer a 2.6 and 2.8 Kit, if you want a small blower you can get a used KB 2.2 or a Whipple 2.3 or you could port your blower.What other mods do you have?

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
SV6TSTANG I only have a Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and a K&N air filter. Just the filter not the whole CAI Kit. I did just purchase a full JLT carbon fiber CAI that goes in the fender, I figured it would be better. I want to get a new blower soon or possibly port my stock Eaton. I haven't decided yet. I want the car to be a lot faster but I want a safe set up. I only want about 550-600hp to the wheels. I know it's a lot but that's what I would like. Just enough power to rule my neighborhood!!! hahahaha.

FastNick01

Established Member
If I were you, I would do a KB 2.6H or a whipple 2.3 which both can be bought new and will make 550-600rwhp. I wouldn't bother doing a port, cause in the end the port/pullies/tune could all be money toward a TS in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread