Can someone photoshop my car for me

shaved99gt

Established Member
iam about to put airbags on my car and it will lower it about 3inches more putting the tires in the fenderwells when its all the way down and iam trying to see what it will look like tucking the wheels when i do it so can you photoshop my car a few inches lower than it is thanks iam not sure if your able to do what iam asking but thought i would at least try
507805_10_full.jpg

r6bullet

Established Member
Actully lowering a car is one of the easier things to do. I did this in a couple of min.
507805_10_full_copy.gif

I hope that is what you wanted

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
It will look dumb with a 3 inch drop. I saw a guy with a 2 inch drop on a GT and it was too much. It will not look good at all, unless you're into that kind of thing. :kaboom:

shaved99gt

Established Member
i have a 3in drop already and i think it looks just fine but iam putting on air suspension and trying to get a feel for what it will look like b/c its gonna slam it to the ground

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by r6bullet
Ok I lowered it some more, yes I know the back looks a little weird.
507805_10_full_copy2.gif

Nothing at all against your editing skills, you only did what you were asked to do. I hate mustangs that are lowered that much, my opinion that looks like hell. The first picture isnt too bad but sometimes enough is enough. Just my 02.

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
Nothing at all against your editing skills, you only did what you were asked to do. I hate mustangs that are lowered that much, my opinion that looks like hell. The first picture isnt too bad but sometimes enough is enough. Just my 02.
Exactly, I think 2 inches is about the limit. 3 is just too much for a Mustang. Not meant to be that low

O4COBRA

Established Member
Ok here you go, I will do another later today to make a litte bit better, not real happy with this one, but oh well!!
630200490011AM22731.jpg

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Holy west coast gangsta thug life lowering a mustang batman! That looks like ish. Why one would take a great looking car that looks good already with its current stance and put it on the ground master p style, I will never know?!?

SVTWARR3N

Established Member
Yea that is to low for a stang. That's minitrucker low. People would be expecting 3 wheel motion around comers in a stang that low.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
Yea, that whip be bangin esse, now all you gotsta do is get some leopard orint interior and chain steering wheel homes!

WyotechMSA

r6bullet

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795

I agree with that, leave your car the way it is

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Guys i think the 3 inch drop is just showing what its supposed to look like when the bags are deflating and its sitting on the ground when he is NOT driving. Thats the point of airbags, he will raise it when he drives it:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread