Can this be done??? please help

MyLil'Pony

Stangoholic
Established Member
Here is what I am trying to achieve, please tell me if my goals are obtainable or if I’m just another nut looking for the perfect dream (please be nice, I’m semi-new to all this) Is it possible to run consistent (at least high) 10’s in an ’03 with a ported Eaton, and if so, what other mods (besides reality or a cape with a big S on it) will I need. My only other criteria is running with cats (no off road). I have an ’03 with Maggies on it, a CAI, and I intend soon to get an MRT catted H to go with it. I don’t street race and drive fairly mild on the road. My dream project would be a Terminator that would be street driven on weekends and taken to the track once (maybe twice) a month for a few runs so it would not be driven hard most of the time. Can I run 10’s with all of these if’s/and’s/but’s, with an Eaton? Remember, please be nice lol : ) Thanks again guys!
P.S., Eventually I’ll learn enough to stop asking, what are probably very stupid questions. :smmon:

RJCobra

Established Member
MyLil'Pony said:
Here is what I am trying to achieve, please tell me if my goals are obtainable or if I’m just another nut looking for the perfect dream (please be nice, I’m semi-new to all this) Is it possible to run consistent (at least high) 10’s in an ’03 with a ported Eaton, and if so, what other mods (besides reality or a cape with a big S on it) will I need. My only other criteria is running with cats (no off road). I have an ’03 with Maggies on it, a CAI, and I intend soon to get an MRT catted H to go with it. I don’t street race and drive fairly mild on the road. My dream project would be a Terminator that would be street driven on weekends and taken to the track once (maybe twice) a month for a few runs so it would not be driven hard most of the time. Can I run 10’s with all of these if’s/and’s/but’s, with an Eaton? Remember, please be nice lol : ) Thanks again guys!
P.S., Eventually I’ll learn enough to stop asking, what are probably very stupid questions. :smmon:

You'd probably need an upper and lower and possibly also nitrous ,along with the standard traction mods.
Search for threads written by Sambandit.

Last edited:

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Get the ported eaton, upper/and or lower pulley, tune, fuel upgrades and nitrous for the track runs and you'll be 10's or get a twin screw blower. Your going to have traction problems so I'd also look into BFG or Nitto Drag Radials. Probably then need a stronger clutch too, cooling mods.. it just never ends and it gets expensive fast, but its worth it.

Last edited:

BLK04

Established Member
Ported eaton, good cai, upper & lower pulley, custom tune, bap, mafia, bigger heat exchanger, 4.10 gears, billet flow irs brace, mgw shifter, dfx clutch, dss level 5's, & a spare set of wheels w/ slicks will = A daily driver that you can consistently run high 10's in. It can be done w/o the giggle juice.

bobbywayne21

Established Member
it just never ends and it gets expensive fast, but its worth it.[/QUOTE]
Yep you are right it never ends, I live in Tucson and they some guy around here has gone to a 11.09 I belive but he has a stage 3 port and a little n2o to go with it but yes it is possible but it will get expensive very expensive. I have a little over 12k on mine and I am not there yet but some day...

Users who are viewing this thread