Can you beleive this

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
The 10th ann. one is made to look like it has a carbon fiber finish. The leather shiftboot & steering wheel wrap has it also.

2814v

Established Member
The prices on the 10TH AN. carbon fiber stuff is crazy, I want one of there steering wheels, but the go for $400 och! So $45 might not be too bad for the knob.

mosconiac

Established Member
I think they are like $69 at the dealer...I'd love to find the 10th anniv shift boot cheap.

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Originally posted by 2814v
The prices on the 10TH AN. carbon fiber stuff is crazy, I want one of there steering wheels, but the go for $400 och! So $45 might not be too bad for the knob.

The steering wheel is the only "carbon fiber" stuff I like on the interior. I may go back to the stock shift knob too.

Crappy pic, but this is what it looks like.

gauge%20setup.jpg

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I love that steering wheel. I looked at a black 10th before i got my Silver one. Badass

akaeric

Established Member
I guess its like my Mystichrome My seats centers have the mystic color in the leather and i have a speical steering wheel with the mystic color in the steering wheel plus its design differant, I wish the would of used that color leather in the shifter handle. So I guess things like these would be worth it at saome point. I am thinking of painting the plastic parts around the radio and the doors buttons like in. Torch Red's I like that. God only know how musch that paint cost.

Users who are viewing this thread