Can you believe it??

NOTaSVTstang

I am all that is man!!
Established Member
So i went to Ohio this weekend with a few friends from school (WyoTech in PA) and i left my 88 5.0 LX with a friend of mine from class because i didn't feel safe with it at my house (drunk crazy kids every night) So he took it for the weekend for me. I call him to tell him im on my way home and he tells me he was driving my car around a town close by and stopped at a gas station, he comes out after paying and there is a guy walking around my car looking at it. so he asks him what he is doing, and the guy says he was following him for about a half mile and loved the sound and look of my car. He apparently was a driving a '00 Saleen 'Vert. He told him he liked the sound and look of the car so much he would be willing to trade cars right there right then. :shrug: Im not sure if my buddy is lying to me or not, he sounded dead serious, the only thing i can think of (if he is serious) is the "Saleen" might be a GT or a V-6 with Saleen body kit and rims but i dont know. he didnt get his number or anything either :shrug: so now i am going to have to drive around town looking for this guy to see if it is true. What do you guys think????

Last edited:

j_granato33

Established Member
yeah no shit....well ive had a doctor driving a fiarri cant spell right now, any how offer me 15 grand for my 91....But I dont think theres a price for my car right now.....

NOTaSVTstang

I am all that is man!!
Established Member
i need some more opinions on this, he said the saleen logo on the door looked a little different, but he doesnt know too much about mustangs, he also said it sounded like an auto and it didn't sound too beefy when it was leaving, so im still not sure, even if it is a gt that looks like a saleen i think it would be a good deal if he is telling the truth, hopefully its not an auto though

Users who are viewing this thread