Can you build me a Fore return style fuel kit

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
I would like to totally redo my stock fuel system. Looked a the kit in your 03-04 section. Is that everything needed for a return style kit?
Thanks for the help!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The kit in that section is the factory replace Returnless Fuel System. I know we are in the process of putting together a Return Style System, so if that is what you want then we will have something for you in a few days. If you want to stick with Returnless, then we have it available now which can ship same day. Give us a call if you have any other questions,

Matt

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'd be interested in a complete return style system as well. Price?

See below:

2003Slobra said:
The kit in that section is the factory replace Returnless Fuel System. I know we are in the process of putting together a Return Style System, so if that is what you want then we will have something for you in a few days. If you want to stick with Returnless, then we have it available now which can ship same day. Give us a call if you have any other questions,

Matt

svtcobra101

Established Member
jus wondering if u guys bought this kit yet and also wanted to kno if this is a good idea to do(what are the benefits of this system)

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
jus wondering if u guys bought this kit yet and also wanted to kno if this is a good idea to do(what are the benefits of this system)

Haven't got it yet but will in the near future. (just got Kooks L/T's)

Benefits would be the elemination of the FPDM and stock restrictive fuel lines.
Return kits throw large amounts of fuel at the cylinders so the motor can make big power. What's not used get returned to the fuel tank.

Returnless (stock) only throws the fuel in the cylinders the computer tells it to.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
does anyone know what HP this return system can handle and is it posibble to get bigger pumps?

I believe this system just how we sell it to be a 700rwhp fuel system. If you're looking for more than that Fore just designed a 3 pump returnless style hat which houses 3 Walbro GSS342's. That probably puts the system in a 850-900rwp range. The Fore hat will not accept any other pump then the Walbro GSS342 without major modification.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

Any street driveability issues with return fuel systems?

I haven't heard of any issues running a return style system on the street. Most of the older cars ran a return style system. Not 100% sure why the auto manufacturers went returnless but it would be good to know for future reference.

Let me know if you have any other questions bro.

Thanks, Jared

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I intend on getting this prior to me spraying. :rockon:

LP-0304COBRAFUELSYS_LRG.jpg

M240Bravo

Established Member
Yes I just bought this too. I can't wait to get it in the cobra. Also big thanks to Matt and Jared for all the help!

Jroc

Established Member
I believe this system just how we sell it to be a 700rwhp fuel system. If you're looking for more than that Fore just designed a 3 pump returnless style hat which houses 3 Walbro GSS342's. That probably puts the system in a 850-900rwp range. The Fore hat will not accept any other pump then the Walbro GSS342 without major modification.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

Would the Two pump system be good for say this right here, http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...34l-w210ax-w-crusher-inlet-package-black.html or would it require three pump system?.

Users who are viewing this thread