Can you make payments on car repairs from a body shop?

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
I think i broke a valve spring in my cobra, i dont have time to fix it on my own and i dont have the cash in full to repair it right now...

i wanna know if ford will reair my car and bill me for it, i asked this service desk lady sher said she dont think so

i have NEVER put one of my cars in a shop to be repaired so i know nothing about if you can be billed or if you must pay in full for the repairs

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
none that i know of. they will expect you to have a credit card. that way i you dont pay, the credit card company will chase after you and not the shop. Do you not have a credit card dude?

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Not happenning go to bank and get a small line of crdit or like previously stated you have to put it on credit cards

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
I think i broke a valve spring in my cobra, i dont have time to fix it on my own and i dont have the cash in full to repair it right now...

i wanna know if ford will reair my car and bill me for it, i asked this service desk lady sher said she dont think so

i have NEVER put one of my cars in a shop to be repaired so i know nothing about if you can be billed or if you must pay in full for the repairs

Talk to Travis at DiFeo Ford in Jersey City. Tell him the guys from ECCFA sent you :beer:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Talk to Travis at DiFeo Ford in Jersey City. Tell him the guys from ECCFA sent you :beer:

:lol:
response from difeo "oh! the guys fom eccfa sent you? tell em i said hi. now will that be cash or charge and we dont take american express"

only in a perfect world pal. that wont work. you think travis is going to put his ass on the line for some dude he doesnt know

Common

Established Member
:lol:
response from difeo "oh! the guys fom eccfa sent you? tell em i said hi. now will that be cash or charge and we dont take american express"

only in a perfect world pal. that wont work. you think travis is going to put his ass on the line for some dude he doesnt know

Difeo ford is really not your ordinary dealer. Those guys really push the customers service envelope sometimes. I mean it in a good way.

-1 on credit car repair still though..............:lol:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Difeo ford is really not your ordinary dealer. Those guys really push the customers service envelope sometimes. I mean it in a good way.

-1 on credit car repair still though..............:lol:

thats understandable but this guy has apricey repair and i dont think anyone is gonna accept an IOU unless the have some sort of history with the costumer

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
i dont think anyone will be that generous, beacuse the shop will have to buy the parts to fix your car, so thats now money that the owner of the shop isnt making! and heshe isnt going to lose money for something thats not his fault!

1.go to a credit union and take out a small loan!
2.get a credit card
3. save up some money

Users who are viewing this thread